Clubs

Southern Geordie

Are clubs good?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
What's she like? Other than being a lezzer?

She's a lovely lass. Lovely personality, she's partially bi, but aye she's canny funny for a lass as well, get on well with her. She's not lush lookin like but she's a good lass.

I tell you what am fucked off about normally a get a weeks oyster card, this time I've only been down since Wednesday, and av done £27 in, cos a keep fuckin forgettin to touch out. It's a proper scam that like.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to that world famous China Whites last neet doon here, it was areet like, we had a hostess like a proper hostess. God only knows how much our table cost but she was model material no one could take their eyes off her. Apart from that it much like I expected didn't see anyone famous apart from some yank singer who I can't even remember the name of which doesn't count as far as am concerned but aye it was areet. I wouldnt pay £50 to get in or whatever it costs like. Had a gram and half of toot first time for years was canny like but that's me last time, the thing is down here literally every fucka is on it, and I mean everyone and it's just false confidence I was havin a canny neet without it. My lesbian colleague wants me to move here and move in with her, I was like aye right oh, I'd rather move in with The Fish (nee offence Fish). Aye though it's areet once in a while clubbin down here, like three times a year. Some gay bloke tried to tap me as well I was like just yee howld on there a minute.

:lol:

Went to that world famous China Whites last neet doon here, it was areet like, we had a hostess like a proper hostess. God only knows how much our table cost but she was model material no one could take their eyes off her. Apart from that it much like I expected didn't see anyone famous apart from some yank singer who I can't even remember the name of which doesn't count as far as am concerned but aye it was areet. I wouldnt pay £50 to get in or whatever it costs like. Had a gram and half of toot first time for years was canny like but that's me last time, the thing is down here literally every fucka is on it, and I mean everyone and it's just false confidence I was havin a canny neet without it. My lesbian colleague wants me to move here and move in with her, I was like aye right oh, I'd rather move in with The Fish (nee offence Fish). Aye though it's areet once in a while clubbin down here, like three times a year. Some gay bloke tried to tap me as well I was like just yee howld on there a minute.

:lol: Class. Nowt clever, just "here, yee calm yasel doon"

The worst thing about London when am pissed right, am pretty well spoken some will be surprised to learn, but am like The Brown Bottle out of the viz when av had a drink and just don't have the capacity to tone my accent down. Get so many puzzled looks. Took me 5 minutes to order a Tequilla Sunrise last night.

What's she like? Other than being a lezzer?

She's a lovely lass. Lovely personality, she's partially bi, but aye she's canny funny for a lass as well, get on well with her. She's not lush lookin like but she's a good lass.

I tell you what am fucked off about normally a get a weeks oyster card, this time I've only been down since Wednesday, and av done £27 in, cos a keep fuckin forgettin to touch out. It's a proper scam that like.

;) never mind then. :lol:

If you're moving down permanently, I'd definitely recommend getting a Months pass mind. Zone 1&2 unlimited travel for £25.

A mate's saying we have to go to Floritas when I'm up in Newcastle, so I had a look on their Gallery and while some of the lasses are all right, the rest are fucking traffic accidents. Is it the norm for birds to be wearing shit loads of obvious make up and hair extensions?

Look like right charvers iyam DSCF4436.JPG

Floritas is shite, mate. Full of cool kids with low slung v neck tops on.

Quayside or the gate is the only place to go. Irish for a couple aswell, they do a canny Exhibition.

Clubbing stinks. If there's not cheese, crackers, black pudding and pickled onions on the bar I don't want to know, tbh.

Quayside or the gate is the only place to go. Irish for a couple aswell, they do a canny Exhibition.

Clubbing stinks. If there's not cheese, crackers, black pudding and pickled onions on the bar I don't want to know, tbh.

Quayside and The Gate? Fuck that noise, too much cheesy pop and 2-4-1s and that kind of thing.

Popolos, Secco, The Forth, The Telegraph... not Mood. or Sea Club

Im only 28 but I feel like I've grown out of clubbing. I'm know its got something to do with the fact that I dont drink and I'm not single so cant crack onto lasses, but once it hits 11pm it seems a switch is flipped and everyone turns into a bellend who cant stand up or who is looking for a fight

Give me a meal and a film at the flicks over standing in Tiger Tiger any day!

Im not trying to start a row here but I just dont get the reasoning behind this?

fuck that shit, i know a guy who can sort ye out with some grade A charlie, ye knaa, the stuff that makes ye numb and off your tits. hit me up via pm.

There's only one Grade A Charlie round here sunshine.

I don't do it anymore, more out of fear of the random drugs test at work, but also even though I had some belting nights on it, I'm just not into that scene any more.

Oh dear.

Im only 28 but I feel like I've grown out of clubbing. I'm know its got something to do with the fact that I dont drink and I'm not single so cant crack onto lasses, but once it hits 11pm it seems a switch is flipped and everyone turns into a bellend who cant stand up or who is looking for a fight

Give me a meal and a film at the flicks over standing in Tiger Tiger any day!

Spot on really. However once in a blue moon is tolerable. I think once you've had about 10-12 drinks you just change who you are and convince yourself the next day you had a brilliant night when you were probably talking total shite with other people who were also talking total shite, and can you fuck hear what anyones saying. Being a geordie in London in a noisy nightclub too is like speaking a foreign language, was taking me 4 and 5 minutes to order drinks cos none of the bar staff had a clue what I was saying, I had to put a Prince Charles voice on at the finish.

Im not trying to start a row here but I just dont get the reasoning behind this?

Well there was no peer pressure involved but it was a decent enough night to say many of them are bell ends, I was quite merry and you do stupid things when you're drunk. Was free as well so in my drunken state I was like why look a gift horse in the mouth, the thing is though J69 you are right and I really understand why you have a clean living life. I'm sure you see it as a lack of intelligence, and don't get me wrong I've had some mint nights on one in the past, but in London cocaine use is like epidemic, you shouldn't judge me, or Chez or anyone else because of one night of debauchery. I agree as well Fish that scene of toot and pills is well in my past.

Can't be fucked with clubbing anymore, as J69 said, it's not much fun when you aren't single.

Once I have a drink and someone offers me coke I don't often turn it down even if I am adamant I won't touch it before I leave the house.

I was a fan of serious clubbing back in the day. Im pretty much too old for that kind of thing now though still get out every now and again. More into going to a late night boozer these days then back to someones gaff for a late one if there's class as kicking about. I haven't been to a cheesy club in years. Probably legends or somewhere back home. Not that many cheesey clubs down here.

I was a fan of serious clubbing back in the day. Im pretty much too old for that kind of thing now though still get out every now and again. More into going to a late night boozer these days then back to someones gaff for a late one if there's class as kicking about. I haven't been to a cheesy club in years. Probably legends or somewhere back home. Not that many cheesey clubs down here.

Thank fuck.

There is a club called Infernos where the girls often want to go, before they're shouted down. They keep saying that it's great because it's shit... Ironic nights out man, lost on me.

Late night boozer, where you can talk and not have to shout, where you can have a dance if you want and where you're not paying through the nose for a drink. That's my bag daddio

Thank fuck.

There is a club called Infernos where the girls often want to go, before they're shouted down. They keep saying that it's great because it's shit... Ironic nights out man, lost on me.

Late night boozer, where you can talk and not have to shout, where you can have a dance if you want and where you're not paying through the nose for a drink. That's my bag daddio

£29.90 for 4 bottles of some random beer it cost me last week in some 'classy' club last week. Robbing cunts.

Thank fuck.

£29.90 for 4 bottles of some random beer it cost me last week in some 'classy' club last week. Robbing cunts.

Where were you? Qatar?

Thank fuck.

Is that the place in clapham? I think i went there about 5 years ago actually. Had one drink then fucked off to brixton - it was awful. Looked like the kind of place where'd you'd have to consider cutting it off if you didn't end up pulling.

Edited by Dr Gloom