Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Only a question of how much we can keep them down to. Would have actually looked forward to this game a couple of months back.

Trying hard not have another rant at the arseholes who run this club, but there's so little else to talk about, we're screwed. :D

Edited by aimaad22

tiote2_280.jpg

;)

Imagine if he got a straight red again :D that really would be our luck at the minute.

That will only happen after we go 3-0 down. Pardew will leave Tiote out there even though he's on a yellow and is throwing himself about the pitch like a crash test dummy.... then Joey Barton will break his foot attempting a tackle in anger.

Well at least Nasri is injured eh? eh?????

Still though, they've played a lot of games recently and come through them all, surely it's time for one of those classic Arsenal self destructions that occur from time to time.... /wishful thinking

tiote2_280.jpg

Has been impressive against some big name, well drilled & seasoned midfield units. He looks like a 10m player, at the very least.

Forgive my skepticism but it's another shop window [or advertisement of a prized playing asset] opportunity for the club's current ownership.

Edited by Year Zero

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'm the eternal optimist, but I can see a 1-6 on Saturday like really. Until someone physically attacks Ashley he'll never consider his position, any volunteers?

Heartening performances from NUFC but we'll ultimately lose 2-1 to Arsenal so the usual suspects will act as if the sky is about to cave in on us all.

Harper

Simpson - Williamson - Coloccini - Enrique

Barton - Tiote - Nolan - Jonas

Best - Ranger

Edited by Ketsbaia

I'm the eternal optimist, but I can see a 1-6 on Saturday like really. Until someone physically attacks Ashley he'll never consider his position, any volunteers?

Aye, I'll hold your coat.