Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Harper

Simpson - Williamson - Coloccini - Enrique

Barton - Nolan - Tiote - Jonas

Best - Ranger

Nailed on it'll be that or Lovenkrands alongside Best.

Harper

Best - Ranger

I think that's the best we can do at the minute. Lovenkrands is probably our worst forward for my money.

The annoying thing is take out the front two and that's a rather solid looking team.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Harper

Simpson Campbell Williams Enrique

Colloccini

Barton Guthrie Tiote Honnass

Nolan

0-0 any other team 0-4

Im going to keep the eternal optimism going and say we coudl force a point from it as long as our 'freak 1 in a million chance conceded goals" trait doesnt pop up.

Until our current strike force shows they can put the ball in the net (west ham does not count) i just can't see us scoring anything

Guest Your Name Here

Harper

Best - Ranger

Doubt it. Pardew is full of shit so when he claims he’s an attacking manager chances are he isn’t. He’ll probably go down the get stuck in crowd the midfield route, which why I doubt we will finish the game with 11 men. He might even go with two out and out holding midfielders. Oh, and there’s reports Colo is 50/50.

Harper

Simpson Williamson Campbell Enrique

Guthrie Tiote

Barton Nolan Jonas

Best

Concede early and we’ll get stuffed. 0-4

If Colo is any sort of doubt Pardew should err on the side of caution. Sol Campbell is available, might be well past it but it's better than risking Coloccini and potentially damaging his confidence by playing him in a whooping.

Caulkin

Pardew also said that #NUFC "style will change from Saturday" because of striker shortage. With Tiote back that means Nolan in hole.

Pardew, I hope this means that you've being reading Toontastic, my posts in particular and you are now going to play the only team that san save our season.

Harper

Simpson Williamson Colochini Enrique

Jonas Tiote Barton Ferguson

Nolan Best

Im guessing you'll bottle it and simply continue with Guthrie in the middle and stick Nolan up front.

Hope Im wrong though.

Caulkin

Pardew also said that #NUFC "style will change from Saturday" because of striker shortage. With Tiote back that means Nolan in hole.

Pardew, I hope this means that you've being reading Toontastic, my posts in particular and you are now going to play the only team that san save our season.

Harper

Nolan Best

Im guessing you'll bottle it and simply continue with Guthrie in the middle and stick Nolan up front.

Hope Im wrong though.

:(

You are a one CT!

Sky-"So Rapey, what prompted the change in formation today? Was it due to your woeful lack of firepower?"

Rapey-" No mate, I've been taking advice from a cabbie. We'll be building a new squad around Lua Lua and Ferguson come summer"

On topic, I'm prepared for an absolute shafting today. Anything less will feel like a bonus :rolleyes:

Caulkin

Harper

Nolan Best

Hope Im wrong though.

:(

You are a one CT!

Sky-"So Rapey, what prompted the change in formation today? Was it due to your woeful lack of firepower?"

Rapey-" No mate, I've been taking advice from a cabbie. We'll be building a new squad around Lua Lua and Ferguson come summer"

On topic, I'm prepared for an absolute shafting today. Anything less will feel like a bonus :friends:

:rolleyes: If only you knew how true that statement is.