Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Holy Fucking shit batman. That Tiote goal was stunning. we HAVE to keep a hold of him.

No chance.... :(

It sickens me to say this but i know. Its totally put him in the shop window now.

Do what football fans used to do, enjoy the game for what it is, savour the moment and FUCK the big picture

that must have been some half time team talk. Never would have got that reaction in 2009. :(

Both Barton and Nolan really wanted the ball back after the first pen. Not many players would give that commitment 4-1 down.

I am delighted with the result as I cannot stand Arsenal, no doubt they will whine post-match. Well we should do nothing but complain about Best's legitimate goal that was disallowed for offside.

As much as I'm buzzed from the game I can't help feeling Tiote will be gone as soon as a big offer comes in, with him we lose the heartbeat and spine of the team.

Wow, utterly amazing turnaround that. Barton and Tiote take a bow.

I got the impression that Tiote was uncharacteristically shit in the first half which was the big factor - it was him remembering who he is more that the red card that changed it for me.

I would love to have been a fly on the wall at half time to hear what AP said to em. We had a lot of heart and passion in the second half. If only it was translated to the same in the first half. Relegation? now with a performance like that. Andy who?

I got the impression that Tiote was uncharacteristically shit in the first half which was the big factor - it was him remembering who he is more that the red card that changed it for me.

Were you watching it on tv? I disagree with that assessment. Thought Tiote and Simpson put in a good shift throughout.

Were you watching it on tv? I disagree with that assessment. Thought Tiote and Simpson put in a good shift throughout.

Yeah - I honestly thought they passed him by in the first half - agree about Simpson though.

Aye I thought Tiote was our best player in the 1st half his head never went down and he give up on nowt, there was one spell of play where he slide tackled 4 arsenal players in a row before he got any help. He's a class act we've really missed him.

Would love to be the bloke interviewing Wenger:

Wenger: "Ref - whinge - Barton- whinge - soft penalties - whinge"

Me: "What about the disallowed goal that should have given you fucking cunt!!!"

Spot on apart from the twat agreeing Barton should have gone - where did the ball go you tossers?.

What a weird game. We came out and the body language looked terrible. As if we were feeling sorry for ourselves. Already defeated before we started. Arsenal thought they had the game won at half time and mentally switched off. As soon as Diaby got sent off and got the 1st goal we steam rolled them.

Arsenal blaming the ref is a bit sad. The Williamson penna looked a bit soft but the 1at one was definitely a pen. Even Nigel Winterburn admitted that.

Even if the 2nd pen was soft, there was a shove on Williamson, this is also ignoring Best's legitimate goal which was disallowed for offside. Barton was excellent as he essentially broke Arsenal mentally, with his tackle (perfect tackle) on Diaby and his two goals from the spot.

Imagine if someone had pushed two Arsenal players as Diaby shoved Barton and Nolan. They'd still be on the floor now writhing in agony. I used to admire Arsenal for their football, but I've come to my senses. They defend the indefensible and seek to slander and denigrate others rather than accept their own flaws. I expect comments such as, 'we all know what type of player Barton is,' from the likes of Wenger and Fabregas. Two prize cunts and I hope they go another 5 seasons in England without a trophy. You'd think for a team who have lost so much they'd learn to do it with a little grace by now. Ferguson looks classy comparatively.

What a weird game. We came out and the body language looked terrible. As if we were feeling sorry for ourselves. Already defeated before we started. Arsenal thought they had the game won at half time and mentally switched off. As soon as Diaby got sent off and got the 1st goal we steam rolled them.

Arsenal blaming the ref is a bit sad. The Williamson penna looked a bit soft but the 1at one was definitely a pen. Even Nigel Winterburn admitted that.

Either way we deserved a bit of luck.

Funniest moment in this match was when they made a human pile on Tiote, then Harper jogs on and doesnt dare jump to crack any of his old bones, gently lies down besides him with a huge grin on his face, seen it like 5 times now and I cant stop laughing at it. :(

Imagine if someone had pushed two Arsenal players as Diaby shoved Barton and Nolan. They'd still be on the floor now writhing in agony. I used to admire Arsenal for their football, but I've come to my senses. They defend the indefensible and seek to slander and denigrate others rather than accept their own flaws. I expect comments such as, 'we all know what type of player Barton is,' from the likes of Wenger and Fabregas. Two prize cunts and I hope they go another 5 seasons in England without a trophy. You'd think for a team who have lost so much they'd learn to do it with a little grace by now. Ferguson looks classy comparatively.

Aye. There comes a point where it can't always be someone else's fault.

Also, it was interesting to hear Five Live wanking themselves silly about how Arsenal scored 4 goals inside the first 26 minutes. With 26 minutes to go, it was still 4-0 - another 4 minutes until Barton stuck that first penalty in...

Have some of that you cockney wankers! :(