Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

I was saying at half time that I know we have to suffer these days to balance out the joy of beating your bitter rivals 5-1, but it doesn't make it any easier to take.

At full time, I was jumping round the office and still haven't stopped grinning or declaring "4-4" to nobody in particular.

really fucking chuffed about this result

Edited by The Fish

Am I right in thinking Fibreglass was leading the charge towards the referee at the end of the match? Sooner he fucks off back to Barcelona the better. Moaning, greasy Spanish cunt.

Bit harsh like :(

Pretty sure he wasn't like that a couple of seasons ago. Still, that's the Arsenal way these days.

I hate to bring this up again but if we'd have won those 2 games we drew in injury time, we'd be seventh now, with a game in hand over Sunderland and 5 points off the magic 40 points barrier.

Something to think about.

Aye, but no point dwelling on that too much for the time being, thats in the past now.

Just have to concentrate on making up those lost points over the next few games

I hate to bring this up again but if we'd have won those 2 games we drew in injury time, we'd be seventh now, with a game in hand over Sunderland and 5 points off the magic 40 points barrier.

Something to think about.

Aye, but no point dwelling on that too much for the time being, thats in the past now.

Just have to concentrate on making up those lost points over the next few games

i totally agree looking back on situations and saying what if is all well and good and we all like doing it but we need to build on what we saw today and press on towards that 40 points. Checked Sky to see if its the main game and as always they aint telling us what it is. I would say the game is a good bet to be on first though.

it does mean il have to try explain to a clueless technophobe how to record it like but hey its worth it!!

Get the iPhone/Android app and you can do it yourself.

which app would that be, i have one but it only seems to work on the lan. need to remote via wifi if poss :(

it does mean il have to try explain to a clueless technophobe how to record it like but hey its worth it!!

which app would that be, i have one but it only seems to work on the lan. need to remote via wifi if poss :(

Its called Sky+ u can get it off the apps store.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
cmon lovenkrands get a couple, make a game of it

GAAAAAAAARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YA MACKEM CUNT :( Fuckin Sunderland they're like that film the birds peckin cunts eyes oot when there's blood to be had.

IF YEEZ WENT DOON THE THE BEEZER HOMES LEAGUE WE WOULDNT CARE.

:rolleyes: magic toon

Fuck off Ashley you're still a cunt who could easy spend more time in the gym with your money, you disgrace, Pardew you're still a mug.

BARTON - THE KING.

Am I right in thinking Fibreglass was leading the charge towards the referee at the end of the match? Sooner he fucks off back to Barcelona the better. Moaning, greasy Spanish cunt.

Bit harsh like :(

Pretty sure he wasn't like that a couple of seasons ago. Still, that's the Arsenal way these days.

That's my point. Start to believe all the hype about him and has turned into a right wanker. Wilshire is a better talent for them IMO.

Its called Sky+ u can get it off the apps store.

its not sky