Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Arsenal fans raging at Barton.

:( cunts.

4-4 highlights

Best i could find so soon after the game . its all the goals just ignore what sounds like russian commentary lol

Cheers...loving this from that link btw... :rolleyes:

Newcastle vs Arsenal Preview : When last time these two teams meet each other the winner is non other then the team of the Newcastle . Newcastle have a great squad and totally ready for this match agaisnt the Arsenal. Arsenal will try to win this match agaisnt the Newcastle. Watch full match highlights here online after the match is going to end.

I'm just trying to imagine the scenes if we'd have gotten a fifth. Can't believe I'm even considering it.

I'm actually a little gutted we didn't win the game.

I know what you mean....!

Happy days. Looking forward to the boys who were there, telling us about that atmosphere. Hope none of them left early.

Team spirit is alive and well at NE1.

They'll be high as kites.

I love Barton.

Bitchy bitch!

Catfight on the way!

:(

just watched that Tiote goal and had a genuine tear of joy. after what seemed to be an impossible hill to climb we pulled it out of the bag again.

fantastic if anyone could get the full game to download would be much appreciated.

cmon lovenkrands get a couple, make a game of it

GAAAAAAAARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YA MACKEM CUNT :( Fuckin Sunderland they're like that film the birds peckin cunts eyes oot when there's blood to be had.

IF YEEZ WENT DOON THE THE BEEZER HOMES LEAGUE WE WOULDNT CARE.

:friends: magic toon

Fuck off Ashley you're still a cunt who could easy spend more time in the gym with your money, you disgrace, Pardew you're still a mug.

BARTON - THE KING.

Loyal Magpie has gone really quiet.

:rolleyes:

Some Arsenal fans.

Blaming injuries, suspensions, the ref, Barton, momentum.

Do one. They 4-0 with 22 minutes to go and absolutely cruising. Excuses? There are none. Blowing a 4-0 lead in such a short space of time is completely inexcusible. Useless bottlers. Fabregas is a tramp and I hope Barca absolutely tonk them :(

Am I right in thinking Fibreglass was leading the charge towards the referee at the end of the match? Sooner he fucks off back to Barcelona the better. Moaning, greasy Spanish cunt.

Bit harsh like :(

Pretty sure he wasn't like that a couple of seasons ago. Still, that's the Arsenal way these days.

That's my point. Start to believe all the hype about him and has turned into a right wanker. Wilshire is a better talent for them IMO.

He is possibly an even bigger wanker though, when it comes to falling over, screaming in fake agony and whining at the ref. Very many believe Arsene Wenger is the best manager after maybe Mourinho and Ferguson, but you can see there is a serious flaw in his man management. Pretty much all of them are a bunch of dicks on the pitch, take sczechny for example trying to hog the ball, was dead funny when he lobbed it out after the 2nd pen tho :rolleyes:

Some Arsenal fans.

Do one. They 4-0 with 22 minutes to go and absolutely cruising. Excuses? There are none. Blowing a 4-0 lead in such a short space of time is completely inexcusible. Useless bottlers. Fabregas is a tramp and I hope Barca absolutely tonk them :(

The interviewers were passing him plenty of ammo - listening to Radio 5 you'd have thought they were an offshoot of Arsenal's PR department.

Some Arsenal fans.

Do one. They 4-0 with 22 minutes to go and absolutely cruising. Excuses? There are none. Blowing a 4-0 lead in such a short space of time is completely inexcusible. Useless bottlers. Fabregas is a tramp and I hope Barca absolutely tonk them :rolleyes:

"4-0.... and you fucked it up!"

Some Arsenal fans.

Do one. They 4-0 with 22 minutes to go and absolutely cruising. Excuses? There are none. Blowing a 4-0 lead in such a short space of time is completely inexcusible. Useless bottlers. Fabregas is a tramp and I hope Barca absolutely tonk them :friends:

"4-0.... and you fucked it up!"

Beautiful :rolleyes:

And just magic to be on the right side of such a comeback for once!

Apparently it's the first time in premiership history that a team that was 4-0 at the break has ever came back and got a point out of the game.

Like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if the last time was when we threw away a 4-0 half time lead at QPR back in 1984 and it finished 5-5. That result is still gutting to this day.

Apparently it's the first time in premiership history that a team that was 4-0 at the break has ever came back and got a point out of the game.

Like I said before, I wouldn't be surprised if the last time was when we threw away a 4-0 half time lead at QPR back in 1984 and it finished 5-5. That result is still gutting to this day.

I was that - I think it was 5-1 at half time. We could easily have let ten in the second half

What a helmet Wenger is. His team have just shipped 4 goals in the last 26 minutes and he's focused on Barton and how he should have been sent off. Ringpiece.

Tiote's celebration is mint, and as much as I don't like Pardew I enjoyed his celebration for the 4th as well.

What a helmet Wenger is. His team have just shipped 4 goals in the last 26 minutes and he's focused on Barton and how he should have been sent off. Ringpiece.

Tiote's celebration is mint, and as much as I don't like Pardew I enjoyed his celebration for the 4th as well.

22 minutes :rolleyes: It was us that shipped 4 in 26. They were worse than us in that respect :(

Good day for the players, bad news in the long run I fear though. Just another get out clause for Ashley/Pardew. Had we lost that 7-0 there would have been no hiding for the pair, now they get to claim we have a good enough squad again.