Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

Seriously it's worth the £4 per month just to watch this Pardew interview, comical :(

I need to see pissed Alan :rolleyes:

To be fair he was brilliant in the BBC interview. Quite inspiring actually. Bizarre someone can come across so well on tele but sound like such a goon when you read his words in the newspaper.

Hitler was the same :friends:

I almost spent 150 quid on the train today to go to the match....have changed jobs this week so its all been a bit mad and I didnt bother in the end...dont know whether to be disgusted or delighted :(

I knew the game was on at the local Labour Club so went up there....but the winds blew the fuckin dish off the roof so have watched 2 games of rugby instead :icon_lol:

One question for those who were there....was it better than Roy Aitken's debut? :rolleyes:

I was at the game today and yeah I reckon it was and Aitken's debut is a game I will never forget too :friends:

Seriously it's worth the £4 per month just to watch this Pardew interview, comical :(

I need to see pissed Alan :rolleyes:

To be fair he was brilliant in the BBC interview. Quite inspiring actually. Bizarre someone can come across so well on tele but sound like such a goon when you read his words in the newspaper.

Hitler was the same :icon_lol:

:friends:

I almost spent 150 quid on the train today to go to the match....have changed jobs this week so its all been a bit mad and I didnt bother in the end...dont know whether to be disgusted or delighted :(

I knew the game was on at the local Labour Club so went up there....but the winds blew the fuckin dish off the roof so have watched 2 games of rugby instead :icon_lol:

One question for those who were there....was it better than Roy Aitken's debut? :rolleyes:

I was at the game today and yeah I reckon it was and Aitken's debut is a game I will never forget too :friends:

Different situations though IMO. Aitken's debut we'd been 1-0 and then 2-1 up IIRC. They got it to 4-2 and then we scored 3 in the last 13 minutes to win it.

Had it ended up 5-4 today I would have said it was better than that Leicester match. But only getting a draw tinges it somewhat.

Fact is of course we did score 5!! And they've got the cheek to reckon Dowd was on our side?!

Absolutely amazing result considering the 1st 10 mins. Always good to wipe a smug grin off Wenger's face too.

Eeriely reminsicant of a match some 27 years ago in West London where we were in Arsenal's position. 5-5 v QPR anyone?

Well. no, cos we won that. Best equaliser I've celebrated for a canny while, though. :friends:

I always thought one of the most satisfying sights in football was seeing Tony Adams get it wrong and wave his raised hand furiously as an opponent went through on goal - admittedly the bastards got it right for the vast majority of times but it was still great when it did go wrong.

The modern equivalent is reading an avalanche of bullshit whinging from cockney scum who despite supporting one of the dirtiest, cheating and most petulant teams around, still don't accept that one of their players can be be tackled strongly and like too many fans around the country think Barton should have his own severity factor added to every tackle he makes because of who he is.

Like KSA I hope the fuckers never win anything ever again.

Guest Your Name Here

Probably the most important result we’ll have this season. We were looking at a confidence destroying scoreline at halftime (not to mention the anger at selling Carroll boiling over into the proverbial cauldron of hate type scenario) and if Diaby hadn’t lost his head that’s what would have happened. Thankfully Diaby offered us an opportunity to avoid a cricket score. Still a minor miracle we avoided defeat and immense credit is due to the players for sticking at it.

Cracking goal from Tiote - reminded me of one Waddle scored many moons ago to salvage a point at SJP, a 2-2 against Leicester I think.