Arsenal Predictions

snakehips

3-0 to us, all penalties, all Shearer. After the game he announces he won't play anymore and will only take up a coaching role effective immediately having broken(or tied :lol: ) Milburns record.

Edited by tommyboy

2-0 to the arse, but Souness won't get sacked cause everyone expects us to lose this one.

I predict that I decide having just bought the SkyPlus Season Ticket for 30 pounds was either a fantastic bargain or a fucking waste of money

66345[/snapback]

Waste of money gets my vote :lol:

The score is irrelevant as while we have SUPER Souness in charge we will always be in a no win situation TOON 0 GOONERS 3 Fortress St James not at this time i'm afraid,teams used to dread coming here to play us,but not anymore

I predict that I decide having just bought the SkyPlus Season Ticket for 30 pounds was either a fantastic bargain or a fucking waste of money

66345[/snapback]

Console yourself with the fact that I was one of the silly fuckers that paid 80 quid for it about a month ago. :lol:

Arsenal to score 3 or 4. :lol:

Is it bad to be looking forward a bit to seeing a team that can play football? :lol:

5-0

Bramble to score with a disputed headed goal - Was it behind the line or wasn't it? N'Zogbia to score the next, a cracking drive from just outside the box at a slight angle. The third will then come from Shola Ameobi, his header bouncing off the bar before hitting the post and going in. Alan Shearer will then grab the fourth - A cross from Solano comes in, Ameobi shoots, Lehmann saves, Luque shoots, Lehmann saves, Shearer then nets the rebound for Newcastle, before going over to the fans and getting a playful punch on the face from Amdy Faye. The fifth and final goal will be grabbed by Boumsong, who will run gallantly through the Arsenal half and then lob Jens Lehmann from twenty yards out, running off to celebrate enthusiastically, sliding on the pitch with a roly-poly, with the other Newcastle players coming over to pile on him. Martin Tyler will then say, "Oh! Absolutely Glorious!", before Andy Gray signs off with. "If the Newcastle United performance was the cake, THIS is the icing!"

Is Owen playing today then or is he Christmas shopping with his lass again?

66522[/snapback]

The latter methinks ;)

One things for certain though - Newcastle couldn't buy a goal! Did you see what I did there Gemmill? Did you see? :lol:

66523[/snapback]

Superb! :lol:

:lol:

66345[/snapback]

Console yourself with the fact that I was one of the silly fuckers that paid 80 quid for it about a month ago. ;)

Arsenal to score 3 or 4. :lol:

Is it bad to be looking forward a bit to seeing a team that can play football? :lol:

66503[/snapback]

As I predicted; best 30 quid Ive ever spent :lol: