Jérémie Aliadière

KeithJ

The striker we are being linked to as he has no club and is available on a free transfer.

When he was young, he was very highly rated and went to the French Footballing academy like Ben Arfa, Henry, Anelka, etc. His coach actually rated him as one of the best strikers to come out of the place.

Unfortunately, his career has went to the dogs. Largely disappointing scoring record but he does have a bit of pace about him.

I somehow seeing us give a low wage contract until the end of the season!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Olivier Bernard doing these days?

The last I seen of him was on Soccer AM a few years ago. I think he was trying to look out for a new team and was also doing a bit on football consulting. Consulting on what? I do not know!

What's Olivier Bernard doing these days?

The last I seen of him was on Soccer AM a few years ago. I think he was trying to look out for a new team and was also doing a bit on football consulting. Consulting on what? I do not know!

Crepe making.

Where did Aliadiere go after boro?

I do remember when he was meant to be the next big thing. Got to be worth a try hasn't he? Can't be much worse than what we have already, and who knows what we can make of him if he gets a bit of confidence and gets the whole of St. James' chanting his name...however it is you say it...

Probably still coming back to fitness. Boro offered him rehab help to get over the knee injury. If speed was his main asset and he has a serious knee injury, then he might not be much of a player he use to be! And to be fair, he wasnt much of one.

Least we will get to see his Page 3 bird every so often though if you want to take positives out the deal! haha!

The striker we are being linked to as he has no club and is available on a free transfer.

When he was young, he was very highly rated and went to the French Footballing academy like Ben Arfa, Henry, Anelka, etc. His coach actually rated him as one of the best strikers to come out of the place.

Unfortunately, his career has went to the dogs. Largely disappointing scoring record but he does have a bit of pace about him.

I somehow seeing us give a low wage contract until the end of the season!

you are fucking joking.

Probably not.

Should get the geezer out of your avatar tbh, I once saw him play upfront in a charity match at Gateshead stadium, complete with 'comedy' KO courtesy of Steve Cram.

Should get the geezer out of your avatar tbh, I once saw him play upfront in a charity match at Gateshead stadium, complete with 'comedy' KO courtesy of Steve Cram.

Lol, when I showed my Mrs she said which footballer is that.

Top bloke, not that big tho