Jérémie Aliadière

KeithJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never in a month of Sundays would Ashley give Dave Whelan twice what he paid for him.

I reckon if they'd accepted our bid we wouldn't have been able to complete it on time anyway. Even if we'd actually wanted to, which I doubt very much.

i actually wouldn't nzogbia back. he's a good player. better than jonas imo. not sure about the fee like.

God willing though, we will potentially have four players who could play left wing in Benny, Kaz, Fergie and Jonas.

I've like some of the clips ive seen of Nzogbia lately, but I still wouldnt want the whinging fuck back. Blows too hot and cols as well, with more emphasis on the cold.

i actually wouldn't nzogbia back. he's a good player. better than jonas imo. not sure about the fee like.

God willing though, we will potentially have four players who could play left wing in Benny, Kaz, Fergie and Jonas.

I've like some of the clips ive seen of Nzogbia lately, but I still wouldnt want the whinging fuck back. Blows too hot and cols as well, with more emphasis on the cold.

benny, kaz and fergie? :lol:

tbh, i think ben arfa is the only one at the club who could play wide left better than nzogbia. but the lack of strikers mean he'll probably play mroe centrally anyway.

i'm more concerned by the potential signing of aliadiare than re-signing a good player. he's dogshit.

benny, kaz and fergie? :lol:

tbh, i think ben arfa is the only one at the club who could play wide left better than nzogbia. but the lack of strikers mean he'll probably play mroe centrally anyway.

i'm more concerned by the potential signing of aliadiare than re-signing a good player. he's dogshit.

They've started up their own band now. Fergie wanted to be the lead singer but the other two told him to pipe down since his voice hasn't cracked yet and Fergie is a girl's name anyway, so they put him on drums since he's tough from gaelic. Speaking of Gs, Hatem, or to use his stage name "Benny Arfa Brain" lays down the sick beats in French-inflected Arabic or Arabic-inflected French (both unintelligible to anyone who doesn't already know what he's saying) and Kaz is the bassist since he can't prance about the stage (Mrs. Nolan's garage) with a broken leg.

Nolan's probably scored more PL goals this season than Aliadiere has in his career.

Aliadiare

2001–2007 Arsenal 29 (1)

2005 → Celtic (loan) 0 (0)

2005–2006 → West Ham United (loan) 7 (0)

2006 → Wolverhampton Wanderers (loan) 14 (2)

2007–2010 Middlesbrough 78 (11)

128 games and 14 goals

What are the alternatives? A deal until the summer would be better than nothing.

play best, ranger, lovenkrands and use the kids as cover? might be the better option. we're talking about a player that couldn't get a new contract with the smogs

What are the alternatives? A deal until the summer would be better than nothing.

play best, ranger, lovenkrands and use the kids as cover? might be the better option. we're talking about a player that couldn't get a new contract with the smogs

Isn't Best fucked? It would've been an idea to have him in training with the squad this week to see whether he's worth a short term deal.

Edit: After seeing those stats he probably isn't.

Edited by ewerk

• 1 month later...