Jérémie Aliadière

KeithJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another name we havent been linked to yet who is a free agent is Francis Jeffers. The once £8mil man for Arsenal!

Recently celebrated his 30th B'day.

franny.jpg

:lol: Mentioned it before but he was on a tv show about young and upcoming players before he broke into the Everton side and apart from the 'Everton 'til I die' stuff I remember him being in what looked like a posh restaurant at the Albert Dock and looking like he didn't know how to use a knife and fork. To think Craig Bellamy was SBR's back-up after we missed out on him.

Another name we havent been linked to yet who is a free agent is Francis Jeffers. The once £8mil man for Arsenal!

Recently celebrated his 30th B'day.

franny.jpg

There's something about that which, while funny, is also tragic. I bet the poor sod was over the moon :lol:

If we do this I want him fucked off on the pitch, still in his kit in the last day of the season. He is not to become a permanent member of the squad.

Hes fucking shit but whats the odds he ends up this years Lovenkrands and ends up with a contract in to next season.

I remember him being that bad that after agreeing to take him on loan for the year Celtic got shot of him after 2 sub appearances not even rating him good enough for the SPL

Pardew saying he's interested or hasn't been ruled out means nothing. Says that about everyone, just shows he has no idea about what the fat fuck and Dekka will do.

If we could get Mutu for the rest of the season, I think that would be the best possiblt bit of business we could do.

He is under contract at Fiorentina and they have decided to reinstate him to the first team despite going AWOL!

I dont think we will be allowed a loan by the Premier League either.

Oh right. Didn't know that.

No way will we be granted an emergency loan-we have 3 professional players who are strikers all fit. We also have a couple of reserve players. These things are generally granted for goalkeeper crisises(crisees?).

We had a month to bolster the squad with players of the quality of Sturridge, Vela and Keane available-even Diouf if we were desperate. The only ones to blame are the people in charge. the ones to suffer are the fans. At least the bank balance is healthy.

This guy is so bad, there's surely someone somewhere that is going free even Henri Camara is better than him tbh.

edit: wiki says Camara is at a club but sky sports said he was a free agent, he's shite either way tbh

Edited by Barton7

I really just don't understand how we went through a transfer window where Pardew started off by saying we desperately needed new bodies and lost more players than we gained.

Fair enough, Xisco was never going to do much (although the lad could have finally got a run-in with our current predicament) but I really don't get why we let Routledge go. He's ever got the end product, granted, but he's come in very useful in several games this season. The lad's got a lot of pace and puts in a decent shift. He's the kind of player who is a good impact sub, could have helped force the games against Sunderland and Tottenham at the end.

And, as Pardew himself said at the start of the window, we probably needed another striker to add to Carroll ANYWAY, let alone considering that we knew he'd be out for a further month at least after the window closed (and ultimately were going to sell him), PLUS that Ameobi was our only other proven PL goalscorer (with a debatable record anyway).

I think the boy Ranger could come good if he gets his first goal, but none of our current crop of available strikers are ever going to bash in the goals solidly in this division. Aliadiere isn't the answer, we're going to have to rely on the likes of Nolan to chip in and link up with the strikers.

Jeremie Aliadiere has held talks with Newcastle United over a short-term move to St James' Park until the end of the season.

The 27-year-old former Arsenal forward is a free agent after leaving Middlesbrough last summer and failing to secure a move to West Ham.

Aliadiere saw deadline day moves to Boro and Blackpool fall through but could now take advantage of Andy Carroll's departure from Newcastle and make a return to the Barclays Premier League.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew is weighing up several free agent targets as he looks to strengthen his forward line.

Pardew intends to spend the £35million Liverpool paid Newcastle for Carroll, with a striker his priority, and he could go back in for Wigan winger Charles N'Zogbia after failing with a £12m offer just before the transfer window closed.

N'Zogbia has also been linked with Sunderland and Birmingham, but insisted yesterday that his focus is on keeping Wigan in the top-flight.

'To me it's over,' he said. 'I don't want to hear anymore about the January transfer market. I just want to do everything to help Wigan survive.'

We used to play a game called 'Relievo' (a bit like a team version of hide and seek) when we were kids, and part of the game included a cry of "Alley, Alley In!"

His name always reminds me of it. That bit of nostalgia is easily the best thing about this proposed move for me.

We used to play a game called 'Relievo' (a bit like a team version of hide and seek) when we were kids, and part of the game included a cry of "Alley, Alley In!"

His name always reminds me of it. That bit of nostalgia is easily the best thing about this proposed move for me.

I always sing "the big ship sails on the AliAdiere" in my head when I see his name

I always sing "the big ship sails on the AliAdiere" in my head when I see his name

:lol: