Freddy Shepherd

Flair

You have got to be fucking kidding me! :(

Ashley is fucking garbage but Shepherd is not the answer.

Who else are we going to get?

I will take Freddy in a heartbeat.

Cracking justification :rolleyes:

Seriously, have a fucking word man!

Are you really going to deny that under Shepherd we weren't experiencing good times? How can you possibly see him as a bad chairman? Yes he ran up debt, but any club doing well in the modern day (without a billionaire needs to be in debt).

Times change. We had good times under Shepherd primarily because of the appointments of KK and SBR. The absolute abominations we were served up under Dalglish, Gullit, Souness and Roeder proves it was fuck all to do with Shepherd.

He'd be a fucking disaster coming back now.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really going to deny that under Shepherd we weren't experiencing good times? How can you possibly see him as a bad chairman? Yes he ran up debt, but any club doing well in the modern day (without a billionaire needs to be in debt).

Times change. We had good times under Shepherd primarily because of the appointments of KK and SBR. The absolute abominations we were served up under Dalglish, Gullit, Souness and Roeder proves it was fuck all to do with Shepherd.

Why do you think we could appoint world class managers like SBR? With Ashley, Hughton was as good as it gets and look what happened to him. Seriously, we will never ever attract a good manager under Ashley. Shepherd for all he was, could do that. Moreover, we had Keegan. He fucked off soon after he realised what he was dealing with regards to Ashley.

Edited by Flair

I would take Shepherd back. Yes he was crooked, yes he made money out of the club, but he got us challenging for the title and constantly tried to improve the team.

I think people underestimate what it takes for a team to genuinely challenge for the title, and we were.

Aye for one season. Jesus wept.

Why do you think we could appoint world class managers like SBR? With Ashley, Hughton was as good as it gets and look what happened to him. Seriously, we will never ever attract a good manager under Ashley. Shepherd for all he was, could do that. Moreover, we had Keegan. He fucked off soon after he realised what he was dealing with regards to Ashley.

He fucked off under Shepherd too, mongaloid.

Look you Ashley worshipper. It was clearly a different reason and not for being a twat/lacking ambition.

Edited by Flair

Look you Ashley worshipper. It was clearly a different reason and not for being a twat/lacking ambition.

Is it Toontastics care in the community day ???

We attracted two decent managers during Shepherd's time at the club. Both who had massive sentimental attachment to the club. All the rest were fucking garbage.

Seriously, say Shepherd come in tomorrow. Who are you telling me he'd appoint as manager? I'd love to know.

We attracted two decent managers during Shepherd's time at the club. Both who had massive sentimental attachment to the club. All the rest were fucking garbage.

Seriously, say Shepherd come in tomorrow. Who are you telling me he'd appoint as manager? I'd love to know.

Whoever the administrator would let him :friends:

I would take Shepherd back. Yes he was crooked, yes he made money out of the club, but he got us challenging for the title and constantly tried to improve the team.

I think people underestimate what it takes for a team to genuinely challenge for the title, and we were.

2 under Keegan/Dalglish and 1 under SBR until Bellamy got injured

Administrator? What the fuck are you going on about?

I doubt he would appoint another manager until the end of the season atleast, anyone can see that is not what we need right now.

Leazes was right and he gets reminded every time Ashley messes up.

It's so saddening. I am genuinely just sitting in my room, crying. It seems all hope is lost.

:(

Agreed, that is mint. :rolleyes:

Just sitting in his room. Crying.

I doubt he would appoint another manager until the end of the season atleast, anyone can see that is not what we need right now.

Stop dodging the question. You reckon Shepherd would attract a decent manager. Name him.

If FFS was in charge the Administrator wouldn't be far behind

If FFS was in charge the Administrator wouldn't be far behind

I'd probably agree with that tbh.

Stop dodging the question. You reckon Shepherd would attract a decent manager. Name him.

:friends: What are you on about? Freddy Shepherd could definitely attract the likes of MON, something which will not happen under Ashley, et al. Lets not joke, that's a massive step-up on Pardew.

Edited by Flair

That's not why he fucked off the last time either, it was to do with control of transfers. mong.

That's not why he fucked off the last time either, it was to do with control of transfers. mong.

Aye, I am sure he would be pleased at the net outflow of money on such a large scale. :friends:

We never once 'challenged' under Daglish or SBR. Or are you just looking at the league position history :(

We never once 'challenged' under Daglish or SBR. Or are you just looking at the league position history :(

Better than challenging for relegation and hoping to stay up. Needless to say, getting relegated in recent memory. Moron.

Edited by Flair

Aye, I am sure he would be pleased at the net outflow of money on such a large scale. :friends:

Probably not, ridiculous statement.

Why do you think the transfers were being managed so tightly even then? He was always going to be tight and that is lacking ambition. If you suggest otherwise, just highlights your stupidity.

Why do you think the transfers were being managed so tightly even then? He was always going to be tight and that is lacking ambition. If you suggest otherwise, just highlights your stupidity.

Didn't we sign jonas bassong and colo that window?