What will you do when they move your seat?

peasepud

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Say for instance they decided to make North East corner away fans or L7 into family enclosure?

Would you protest or just move?

If I sat in the North East corner I'd just move, proper Flask of tea and Farleys Rusks mob in there, same with most of the lower leazes nowadays tbh. They moved us from L7 behind the goal to the L7 corner, and I thought I'd hate it but I don't I quite like it.

If you were sat East Stand half way line and they moved you I'd kick off though big time. The Save Our Seats thing was FFS/Freddie Fletcher disgrace imo.

well it looks like they wont have a problem when they do this in the Summer then, no more singing corner, no more Ultras and everyone thats currently there spread around the ground rather than being moved to a specific area to keep the atmosphere.

proper Flask of tea and Farleys Rusks

Nowt wrong with a Farley's rusk like... staple diet when I was a student :razz:

Think there would be a riot if they put the away fans in the Gallowgate.

Always used to be the away end pre-bastardisation of the Leazes End.

well it looks like they wont have a problem when they do this in the Summer then, no more singing corner, no more Ultras and everyone thats currently there spread around the ground rather than being moved to a specific area to keep the atmosphere.

I have faith that NUST will be vocal and strident on their condemnation.

Zaza.

What are they going to do with Level 7 instead?

A new Sports-Direct shop.

Don't joke about that. It may have been my hangover but for the first time on Saturday I realised how much that brand is pushed at us on a match day. Two signs on the Gallowgate, a banner lying in the middle of the pitch and the fucking electronic advertising boards all advertising that bloody brand.

Surely they can't stop fans who want to sing congregating there? Unless they move the away fans back to the corner or just leave it empty? :razz: The singing section has been such a successful idea that I can't see fans just finding another area to take over and use.

All Family enclosure.

Would help if I read the thread properly :razz:

That'll be an experience for the away fans. This year they're next to a bunch of skinny teenage charvas offering them out, next year they'll be next to Mum, Dad and the kids who'll spend the entire game whinging about the stairs and complaining to the stewards when they hear a swearword.

For me this is more worrying than the move its the fact there must be a reason behind it.

My thoughts are that the most vocal part of the ground is the place where the most abuse/ resistance etc is loudest. Get rid of that and disperse them and you've quitened down protests.

Are they expecting renewed ones? I reckon so.

Don't joke about that. It may have been my hangover but for the first time on Saturday I realised how much that brand is pushed at us on a match day. Two signs on the Gallowgate, a banner lying in the middle of the pitch and the fucking electronic advertising boards all advertising that bloody brand.

Surely they can't stop fans who want to sing congregating there? Unless they move the away fans back to the corner or just leave it empty? :( The singing section has been such a successful idea that I can't see fans just finding another area to take over and use.

Got a bloodied knuckle punching the fuck out the SD sign at the back of the NE Corner when the 4th went in. :razz::lol:

We used to sit in the Milburn on about the Leazes penalty spot and were moved up to L7 in 99/00. Most of us had bought bonds - not under the impression we'd guaranteed the seats as it was obvious Hall and Fletcher were complete cunts but because we felt it would give us a bit of leverage when we were moved. I'd always known from reading the conditions that the SOS campaign was doomed - cunts can afford good contract lawyers.

As it happens when we were moved we were "allowed" to pick all seats together from a couple of areas and add an extra person into the mix so a group of 3 and 4 became 14 lads sitting together across two rows. Over the years there have been dropouts and movements from that area and I think they're down to 4 or 5 now.

I'd imagine Ashley has tighened the T&Cs even beyond Hall so I'd say you'd be screwed.

Surely they can't stop fans who want to sing congregating there? Unless they move the away fans back to the corner or just leave it empty? :( The singing section has been such a successful idea that I can't see fans just finding another area to take over and use.

Got a bloodied knuckle punching the fuck out the SD sign at the back of the NE Corner when the 4th went in. :razz::lol:

Hard lad eh, picking on apoor sign :lol:

Got a bloodied knuckle punching the fuck out the SD sign at the back of the NE Corner when the 4th went in. :razz: :razz:

Hard lad eh, picking on apoor sign :lol:

Proper nails me like :lol:

Surely they can't stop fans who want to sing congregating there? Unless they move the away fans back to the corner or just leave it empty? :lol: The singing section has been such a successful idea that I can't see fans just finding another area to take over and use.

Fight the power, comrade :(

For me this is more worrying than the move its the fact there must be a reason behind it.

My thoughts are that the most vocal part of the ground is the place where the most abuse/ resistance etc is loudest. Get rid of that and disperse them and you've quitened down protests.

Are they expecting renewed ones? I reckon so.

They've been cracking down on people who sit in L7 for a while. In the relegation season there was the Phoenix Security fuck on and at the start of this season they made it a members/season ticket only area so they had a better idea of who was sitting there. They didn't factor in people buying tickets in the Milburn and just moving across 5 minutes before kick off.

The daft thing is that while many of the anti-Ashley songs come from up there all of the huge protests have happened outside the ground involving people who are dotted around the gaff. Very few protests happen inside, the odd "fat cockney rapist" banner aside.

Alex Ketsbaiai :lol:

Which 4th alex, ours or theirs?

:razz: Ours. Not sure wtf I was doing like. The place went absolutely mad for about 30 seconds or so. The pile on of players was down in front of me but I had no idea how they'd suddenly all gotten there until I watched motd. Had a perfect view of Nolan's late effort as well, which wasn't too far away.

Just another indication of the apathy of the majority of fans imo

Whether he's changing the name of the ground, selling our best players on the last day of the window AGAIN or sacking our best manager in a decade, the fans have a bit of a grumble on Monday morning and then turn up again on Saturday regardless.

Which 4th alex, ours or theirs?

:razz: Ours. Not sure wtf I was doing like. The place went absolutely mad for about 30 seconds or so. The pile on of players was down in front of me but I had no idea how they'd suddenly all gotten there until I watched motd. Had a perfect view of Nolan's late effort as well, which wasn't too far away.

Just checking.

Not seen it yet, downloaded the match last night, watching it tonight.