What will you do when they move your seat?

peasepud

it's like the whole Leazes is on morphine, nee one talks, the odd "bloody hell", not one attractive lass anywhere apart from the dark barmaid who gave me £12 odd change from a £10 note for two pints, level 7 was full of them, so no very frustrating.

Ashley has killed the ground with what hes done to Level 7 its horrific, can hardly hear Strawberry Corner too, mebeez its time for me to pipe down go to the match sober and sit in silence like every cunt else in the Leazes.

Having a piss at half time the bogs were heaving, but it was total silence. It was frightening, like land of the dead. I sez to them all "fuck me, its like a library in here, is everyone concentrating on their piss?" No response. Dull bastards

Here mate, I noticed that honest to god, must've been 100 people + in that bog and it was like a monestary. In Level 7 you had people smoking tac in the cubicles, shouting, singing, commenting on the size of peoples cocks, people farting loudly. I'm really gutted, and it hit home yesterday. Yee in the Leazes too? I even miss the two dopey cunts at the Ladbrokes kiosk, I fuckin miss L7 so much :lol:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Your Name Here
it's like the whole Leazes is on morphine, nee one talks, the odd "bloody hell", not one attractive lass anywhere apart from the dark barmaid who gave me £12 odd change from a £10 note for two pints, level 7 was full of them, so no very frustrating.

Ashley has killed the ground with what hes done to Level 7 its horrific, can hardly hear Strawberry Corner too, mebeez its time for me to pipe down go to the match sober and sit in silence like every cunt else in the Leazes.

Having a piss at half time the bogs were heaving, but it was total silence. It was frightening, like land of the dead. I sez to them all "fuck me, its like a library in here, is everyone concentrating on their piss?" No response. Dull bastards

Here mate, I noticed that honest to god, must've been 100 people + in that bog and it was like a monestary. In Level 7 you had people smoking tac in the cubicles, shouting, singing, commenting on the size of peoples cocks, people farting loudly. I'm really gutted, and it hit home yesterday. Yee in the Leazes too? I even miss the two dopey cunts at the Ladbrokes kiosk, I fuckin miss L7 so much :lol:

Whatever turns you on.

Despite the usual criticism of any supporter who doesn’t think checking out each other’s cocks in the toilets to the tune of the Blaydon races makes them an uber fan, there is a problem here of Ashley’s making. He created the singing section and then turned a blind eye when it came to enforcing the ground regulations and the evictees now think it’s a right to behave like an away supporter and not a privilege. Now I don’t give a shit about the ground regulations but others do - older supporters and those with kids for example.

There’s an old lady in the SE corner who has been coming for years with what I presume is her young granddaughter, and it was clear her day out had been ruined by a bunch of pissed up cockwatching kids turning up and treating her with zero respect. There’s room for both types of supporters in the ground but expecting them to share the same space is a non starter. Unfortunately for the evictees it’s only a matter of time before the number of complaints results in them being forced to abide by the ground regs and no amount of moaning about what shit supporters they think everybody else is isn't going to make a piss of difference.

Edited by Your Name Here

Aye, lush view. Was worried I'd be too close to the pitch, but about half way up so it's not too bad.

You asking for a move?

Aye, lush view. Was worried I'd be too close to the pitch, but about half way up so it's not too bad.

You asking for a move?

To make matters worse aroond me there's more mackem accents than owt else. Freddy and Harry who a sit next tee like it, they would dee cos there's nee cunt behind them so they can stand up. Honestly I am GUTTED. I said to them yesterday we'll move they don't want to move they like it, and it was me that picked the fuckers anyway. Not one person was sat in the Leazes top bar behind us, there was loads of empties in L7 and loads in that L4 corner which is where we should've been moved to. I hate Mike Ashley, I honestly hate him.

I moved to the Strawberry corner, very back row and I have to say I'm impressed. Good view of the game, I can stand, I can sing and the lads and lasses around me are sound as fuck (a nice healthy mix of both SE corner regulars and L7 movers from what I can gather). The only bit of trouble I saw was a few rows in front when three lads refused to sit down and a bloke a few rows back had a whinge to the stewards, which resulted in a protracted argument between all three parties.

I can't comment on the level of patter in the toilets but I'll report back after the Fulham game.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Had two utter morons sat next to me yesterday in the Gallowgate. Hoping that it's not a permanent thing, as they were utterly clueless.

Did they mention they were off for a Chinese after the match? :lol:

Had two utter morons sat next to me yesterday in the Gallowgate. Hoping that it's not a permanent thing, as they were utterly clueless.

Opposite end of the ground, but close. :happygirl:

I was in the middle tier of the Leazes (Level 3?) but closer to the Leazes Corner. The atmosphere was poor to be honest bar the incident involving Barton which got the crowd on their feet for a bit. I noticed more stewards than usual in the Strawberry Corner and wondered if there was any trouble?

Sat right at the back corner of the Gallowgate (Next to the SE corner) and what atmosphere there was seemed to start from the SE corner and only a few joined in with it from up where we were sitting.

I hate that games are gonna lose a large amount of the fun of going to games without being in the Leazes corner, and the atmosphere has been totally killed

It served no purpose what-so-ever removing the corner

My new seat was by an old lass who has sat there for years and the 4-5 rows in front all refused to sit down when she asked them to, which was a bit disappointing.

There wouldn't have been a problem if they weern't moved in the first place. At least they are attempting to make some sort of atmosphere.

My new seat was by an old lass who has sat there for years and the 4-5 rows in front all refused to sit down when she asked them to, which was a bit disappointing.

There wouldn't have been a problem if they weern't moved in the first place. At least they are attempting to make some sort of atmosphere.

A bit of respect for fans they've been moved next to wouldn't go amiss tbh - especially an old wife who can't stand up for 90 minutes. Sounds like people are trying to make a point against Ashley after being shifted, and all they're doing is pissing off fellow fans.

A bit of respect for fans they've been moved next to wouldn't go amiss tbh - especially an old wife who can't stand up for 90 minutes. Sounds like people are trying to make a point against Ashley after being shifted, and all they're doing is pissing off fellow fans.

I don't know why they didn't all shift base camp to the back of the Gallowgate. No worse view than L7 and the place would have been 'their own' so to speak as there never seemed to be many ST holders up there. In-fighting amongst the fans. Thanks LardAsh.

You were 14 seats and one row away from me by the way.

The atmosphere wasnt the greatest and i foresee it will be generally pretty poor all season

The problem is that alot of the lads currently in the strawberry corner have no interest whatsoever in standing and singing, pathetic as this may be, it is the reality that we are faced with

Something needs to be done, with the key being large standing sections, standing = singing

Watched the match on the tv, atmosphere sounded shit. Missed the craic, or would've missed the craic had I been in L7. Not surprised evictees aren't happy, it's one of the reasons I stopped going a good few years ago as the ST/all seater culture completely spoiled things for a 'radgie' for want of a better word. Only picked up when I went back to L7 before they moved into the corner. If they can fuck something up and spoil things they will. I'm now an exile till he fucks off, to be honest. I've had enough. Oh, we were fucking shite, by the way, I've seen more cutting edge on a placca knife from an airplane.

Whatever turns you on.

Despite the usual criticism of any supporter who doesn’t think checking out each other’s cocks in the toilets to the tune of the Blaydon races makes them an uber fan, there is a problem here of Ashley’s making. He created the singing section and then turned a blind eye when it came to enforcing the ground regulations and the evictees now think it’s a right to behave like an away supporter and not a privilege. Now I don’t give a shit about the ground regulations but others do - older supporters and those with kids for example.

There’s an old lady in the SE corner who has been coming for years with what I presume is her young granddaughter, and it was clear her day out had been ruined by a bunch of pissed up cockwatching kids turning up and treating her with zero respect. There’s room for both types of supporters in the ground but expecting them to share the same space is a non starter. Unfortunately for the evictees it’s only a matter of time before the number of complaints results in them being forced to abide by the ground regs and no amount of moaning about what shit supporters they think everybody else is isn't going to make a piss of difference.

Unfortunately there isn't space for both types of fan any more and it's the most vocal supporters getting shifted out. Used to be that the seating areas (East and Milburn stands) were there for the less radge fans, and the 2 ends were for standing support. You'd get women and kids there, but they'd move to the front where things were a bit less intense.

It's no good that people like this woman are being affected by Ashley's decision, but her beef is with the club, not the individual or individuals in front of her. I hope anyone affected by people standing writes to the club about it, lots of unhappy letters might lead them to rethink the stupid decision to disperse the corner scum around the stadium and try to do something about it.

Guest Your Name Here
The atmosphere wasnt the greatest and i foresee it will be generally pretty poor all season

The problem is that alot of the lads currently in the strawberry corner have no interest whatsoever in standing and singing, pathetic as this may be, it is the reality that we are faced with

Something needs to be done, with the key being large standing sections, standing = singing

What’s pathetic is the way some of the people who used to be in the LC can’t see past the end of their noses. A lot of them, possibly most of them, are too young to have stood on the terraces. Yet there they were yesterday handing out lectures on the merits of standing to people who stood on the terraces for twenty years.

What the evictees are going to learn is it’s not so much the people who determine the culture in the stands but how rigorously the ground rules are enforced. Give it a season or two under a more hard-line stewarding regime and even the most delusional evictees will have stopped comparing cock sizes at half time and will turning up with a flask and a blanket.

As I said earlier most the lads and lasses kicked out the LC were sound. It’s the sizable minority who don’t know any better who are going have their bubble well and truly burst as the reality of all seater stadia kicks in.

Edited by Your Name Here

You were 14 seats and one row away from me by the way.

Cracking view from those seats.

What’s pathetic is the way some of the people who used to be in the LC can’t see past the end of their noses. A lot of them, possibly most of them, are too young to have stood on the terraces. Yet there they were yesterday handing out lectures on the merits of standing to people who stood on the terraces for twenty years.

What the evictees are going to learn is it’s not so much the people who determine the culture in the stands but how rigorously the ground rules are enforced. Give it a season or two under a more hard-line stewarding regime and even the most delusional evictees will have stopped comparing cock sizes at half time and will turning up with a flask and a blanket.

As I said earlier most the lads and lasses kicked out the LC were sound. It’s the sizable minority who don’t know any better who are going have their bubble well and truly burst as the reality of all seater stadia kicks in.

Not sure what you're saying, anyone working themselves are obviously wrong but anyone getting upset a bit of standing/being more vocal/the odd swearing etc are just as bad. Are you realy advocating that people should all become a flask and blanket brigade member because that isn't what set my pulse racing when I started going to games on the terracing.

As much as I can see both sides of this, the most tragic thing is that fans are arguing amongst themselves as a result of another vindictive manouvre by the gluttonous control freak as part of his general modus operandi that appears to be 'divide and conquer'.

There are no winners as long as this bastard is at the helm .