What will you do when they move your seat?

peasepud

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club are sending nasty letters to people they have identified in the Gallowgate Corner as persistent standees/trouble makers.

Photo with you holding it up?

I'll post a photo of me using it to wipe my arse when I get it.

The club are sending nasty letters to people they have identified in the Gallowgate Corner as persistent standees/trouble makers.

Photo with you holding it up?

I'll post a photo of me using it to wipe my arse when I get it.

:clapping:

Guest Your Name Here

Has to be said that’s not a fair reflection of what has been happening in the SE corner. Some of the LC dudes need to engage their brains but they don’t deserve to be demonised in the press. The only threats of violence I’ve observed came from the existing clientele, and separate incidents have been clumped together to create a ‘monster’ that doesn’t exist.

• 2 months later...

I donno if its the start we've had or what but I'm more acclimatised to my new seat in the Leazes now. I even kissed and made up with the old cunt behind with the mackem accent the next match after the Arsenal game, there's still things to moan about but on the pitch I've got only happy memories of the seat to date. The first few games were always going to fractious, but if they re-open Level 7 for us again I'd still go back.

I donno if its the start we've had or what but I'm more acclimatised to my new seat in the Leazes now. I even kissed and made up with the old cunt behind with the mackem accent the next match after the Arsenal game, there's still things to moan about but on the pitch I've got only happy memories of the seat to date. The first few games were always going to fractious, but if they re-open Level 7 for us again I'd still go back.

I suppose the test will come if we ever do go through a poor patch at home (touch wood not and all that) which is when you find out who the real twats around you are.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20111130/part-season-ticket-offer-at-newcastle-united_2281670_2533278

Newcastle United are offering their supporters a terrific part-season ticket offer which works out at 12 matches for the price of ten.

Starting with the fixture with Swansea City on 17th December, fans who take up this offer will guarantee their seats for the remaining 12 games of the season - a campaign that has so far proved hugely successful for the Magpies.

And with home games still to come against the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool and Sunderland, there promises to be plenty more entertainment along the way.

Prices start from £311 for adults and £143 for under 18s in the Gallowgate Stand which works out a very competitive £26 per match for adults and £12 for juniors.

Unfortunately there is no availability in the Family Area due to the overwhelming success of the Half Price Season Ticket introduced earlier this season.

This offer is available to everybody, not just existing season ticket holders, with Club Membership for the 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons being included in the price of every season ticket.

United's Head of Customer Operations, Simon Esland said: "This is another exciting initiative from the Club to make watching football at Newcastle United more accessible to everyone whilst at the same time, trying to ensure full houses at our games to give the lads on the field the best possible chance of maintaining their tremendous start to the season.

"The half price season ticket offer for existing season ticket holders has now closed but it produced a fantastic response with more than 5,000 season tickets sold in a matter of weeks."

The Chelsea game next Saturday has already sold out, more than a week ahead of the fixture and will be the biggest crowd at the stadium since 52,181 were packed in to see United get presented with the Football League Championship trophy in May 2010 against Ipswich.

Tickets are currently selling quickly for the Swansea game so supporters wishing to take up this offer are encouraged to buy early.

Good deal again and importantly anyone can buy it, just not existing seaon ticket holders.

• 6 months later...

First time in ten year I won't be sat in the Leazes next season.

Wanted to move closer to the atmosphere and been told 7 of us can get our seats in the Gallowgate next to the strawberry corner. I've highlighted us yellow...

imrvjc.jpg

Anyone nearby know if that's close enough to have a sing song? Is it as shit as it's supposed to be to get served a pint?

Spent my first few years standing in the Gallowgate but only ever sat in there two or three times. Seem to remember seats almost as crippling as the East Stand . It's a MUCH better view of the stadium like. I won't miss that frigging roof sign.

It's such a shit view there. The atmosphere's shite regardless where you sit, I think my seat now will be my seat till I'm an old posh cunt and move in to the Platinum.

It's such a shit view there. The atmosphere's shite regardless where you sit, I think my seat now will be my seat till I'm an old posh cunt and move in to the Platinum.

Come off it Stevie, you and I both know that this will never come to pass.

Fish come back when you've had meals in French, Spanish, Thai and Lebonese restaurants mate ;-) If that's not posh then what is?

Fish come back when you've had meals in French, Spanish, Thai and Lebonese restaurants mate ;-) If that's not posh then what is?

Come back when you've had Eritrean, dear boy. :cuppa:

Ahh,

You not busy at work Steve? your post count is rapidly inflating today.

I'm busyish, but you know when a team goes 4-0 up, they take the foot off the gas a little bit, well that's the story of my day. Thanks for noticing though.