What will you do when they move your seat?

peasepud

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm moving to Level 4 with the people next to me, hopefully right at the back, not sure if I want to be next to some of the toon ultra's though oh dear. As I predicted they've made a version of that "I just can't get enough" up, I couldn't make out what it was, but oh dear.

There's a couple they sing, I've been near them for a couple of years and I still haven't a clue what they are. Keep it simple lads if you want others to join in and 'bring the noise back'.

And yet again, 'we love Newcastle, we do' sounds camp as fuck. Sing the proper version, for fucks sake!!

Edited by Howmanheyman

I'm moving to Level 4 with the people next to me, hopefully right at the back, not sure if I want to be next to some of the toon ultra's though oh dear. As I predicted they've made a version of that "I just can't get enough" up, I couldn't make out what it was, but oh dear.

There's a couple they sing, I've been near them for a couple of years and I still haven't a clue what they are. Keep it simple lads if you want others to join in and 'bring the noise back'.

And yet again, 'we love Newcastle, we do' sounds camp as fuck. Sing the proper version, for fucks sake!!

Whats wrong with We Love Newcastle We Do :(

Whats wrong with We Love Newcastle We Do :(

It sounds camp, the missing 'you' before Newcastle needs to come back.

You reckon it'll be a foregone conclusion? We've gone for C or D and if neither are available then right behind the goal, but there's never many spare seats down there and almost everyone will be looking to do the same thing.

A lot of people are going to get phonecalls telling them to pick a seat in the Gallowgate imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@UtdForNewcastle

From our Facebook: "I was told on Saturday that #NUFC had decided to split up everyone in Level 7 because of the anti-Ashley chanting.We wont all be moved en masse to Level 4 because they don't want us all sat together. She was told by someone within. The #NUFC fans in Level 7 would be fobbed off with regards to being moved specifically to prevent anti-Ashley demonstrations. #NUFC planned to not tell anyone where they were being moved till the end of the season so fans wouldn't protest at the games.

@UtdForNewcastle

From our Facebook: "I was told on Saturday that #NUFC had decided to split up everyone in Level 7 because of the anti-Ashley chanting.We wont all be moved en masse to Level 4 because they don't want us all sat together. She was told by someone within. The #NUFC fans in Level 7 would be fobbed off with regards to being moved specifically to prevent anti-Ashley demonstrations. #NUFC planned to not tell anyone where they were being moved till the end of the season so fans wouldn't protest at the games.

This was always the case tbh

They were never gonna help the fans, they never have in their stint at the club and it will never happen

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Season ticket has arrived in a fucking perfume box. Inside it are the card, and 30 pieces of little cardboard with messages on like "PICTURE THE SCENE 51000 FANS SCREAMING WITH DELIGHT" then there's a little badge for no reason, and a fucking medal pmsl, what?!?! I bet this has wasted thousands of pounds of club money.

Edited by McFaul

Season ticket has arrived in a fucking perfume box. Inside it are the card, and 30 pieces of little cardboard with messages on like "PICTURE THE SCENE 51000 FANS SCREAMING WITH DELIGHT" then there's a little badge for no reason, and a fucking medal pmsl, what?!?! I bet this has wasted thousands of pounds of club money.

Did it fit through your letter box? Mine didn't? Trip to the Royal Mail office for me. FFS.

Did it fit through your letter box? Mine didn't? Trip to the Royal Mail office for me. FFS.

:lol: "Oh and Derek? Stick it in a box that won't fit through your average letter box. Let's get these twats queuing at the sorting office! Rub your bell on the box to give it a bit of a whiff"

Nar I was leaving when it came. It's like a bottle of "Christian Dior", it's like a box in a box. What are they doing ffs, just put the card in a broon envelope ffs.

The medal (actually a pin) and badge are the members logo. Still pointless for anyone over 13 year old like. Unless you have to wear your badge to get priority tickets in the club shop :icon_lol:

Supporters in the club shop getting treated like that workman in the joke shop from The League of Gentlemen.

"PUT....YOUR....BADGE.....ON!"

Guest Your Name Here

Few problems in the SE corner today with the invasion of the Leazes Corner evictees. Most of them turned up and were friendly and respectful towards the existing occupants. Unfortunately others arrived in full on uber fan mode and behaved like dickheads.

With the stewards responding with all the speed of Liam O’Brien on sleeping pills it nearly descended into full on fisty cuffs. Overall I think the evictees will be a positive addition but I can see a lot of the older supporters in that a section making complaints to the club next week.

I absolutely hate my new seat. It's a cracking view don't get me wrong but the cunt behind me oh dear "you're not standing up all game are you?" I says I'll stand up when appropriate "av been here 40 years and you're not spoiling my view" a says the stands only been up 18 years ya daft cunt, really bad start to our relationship. The lads I sit with there's no cunt behind them too so they can stand just my luck :lol: The view is class though, it's better than L7 the view, forgot how good it was sat there, and service at the bar is piss easy, pint straight away at half time, and before the game. Not just this prick behind me though, but it's like the whole Leazes is on morphine, nee one talks, the odd "bloody hell", not one attractive lass anywhere apart from the dark barmaid who gave me £12 odd change from a £10 note for two pints, level 7 was full of them, so no very frustrating.

Ashley has killed the ground with what hes done to Level 7 its horrific, can hardly hear Strawberry Corner too, mebeez its time for me to pipe down go to the match sober and sit in silence like every cunt else in the Leazes.

We were in Leazes LV4 (Upper bit) row p 72-74

About two rows in front of us was a group of lads that had obviously been shifted. They tried there best to get things going but were verbally and visibly pissed off at their predicament. Felt quite sorry for them.

Only time it got going a bit was when there was a bit of something going on between the Arsenal fans and Newcastle fans below. Not sure what happened.

it's like the whole Leazes is on morphine, nee one talks, the odd "bloody hell", not one attractive lass anywhere apart from the dark barmaid who gave me £12 odd change from a £10 note for two pints, level 7 was full of them, so no very frustrating.

Ashley has killed the ground with what hes done to Level 7 its horrific, can hardly hear Strawberry Corner too, mebeez its time for me to pipe down go to the match sober and sit in silence like every cunt else in the Leazes.

Having a piss at half time the bogs were heaving, but it was total silence. It was frightening, like land of the dead. I sez to them all "fuck me, its like a library in here, is everyone concentrating on their piss?" No response. Dull bastards