What was the URL of that site...

Craig

Guest Marshall-Barnes
Aye Stevie you've hit the nail on the head it seems... :lol:

Mate they are worse than estate agents, place you somewhere, then ring you six months later asking you out to lunch "to ask how things are going".

Ive seen the bird who placed me more times in the last 5 years than i have my dentist.

They would stab their colleagues, fuck it their dear mothers, in the backs to get you to move...

but i suppose when your basic is so miserable...what do you expect.

No one places battery hens read above.

Not blowing my own trumpet but I have candidates who I haven't even placed who have become mates. One kid I actually go for a pint with, so if they thought I was a backstabber you think that would happen? I hate backstabbers, people who are backstabbers are generally poorly brought up with MASSIVE insecurities, it's fuck all to do with the job. Never mind Danny you might make team leader by the time Qatar 2022 comes roond.

Im talking about back stabbing each other...

"so have you been for many interviews"....oh "who was that with"....oh "who got you that"

STAB STAB STAB.

we all know you can chat shit Steve, we here on it on here every day....and even now in surround sound on the home on the mong, talk sport.

Its a talent, its not a skill. You learn a skill, people are born bullshitters.

If you're going to come out with shit abuse at least spell hear correctly. Course it's a fucking talent. 10% of people can do it, 10% of people can develop business, you'd have no chance.

No i wouldnt, mainly because I detest lying to other people and worse I hate people lying to me. Can smell bullshit a mile away and I whiffed one particular bit in your TS interview.

I went to college Stevie, studied hard over a number of years, got my qualification...that is why i am where i am.

Brains over bullshit every time.

What being abused by scousers that their direct debit came out on the 28th rather than the 29th?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marshall-Barnes
Were you not tempted to try and go back into the ground?

*PAUSE*

Oh dear. Anyone who know's England's finest provincial city, knows that to get from The Telegraph to the ground is 15 minutes walk. Why does everything backfire on you :lol:

Finance :lol: pmsl

*PAUSE*

Oh dear. Anyone who know's England's finest provincial city, knows that to get from The Telegraph to the ground is 15 minutes walk. Why does everything backfire on you :lol:

You could almost hear the cogs grinding, making sure what you said fitted the rest of the story.

Too far doesnt require that much thought.

Guest Marshall-Barnes

*PAUSE*

You could almost hear the cogs grinding, making sure what you said fitted the rest of the story.

What a cock. Just a boring bell end stuck in a dead end job, no prospects, no future. "Jowviuww caaant aren't ya?" Nar mate, just you're a depressed miserable fucka.

Edited by Marshall-Barnes

*PAUSE*

What a cock. Just a boring bell end stuck in a dead end job, no prospects, no future. "Jowviuww caaant aren't ya?" Nar mate, just you're a depressed miserable fucka.

oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sounds like its all unravelling, better leave it there before he goes pop.

I'll leave you with the review of the telegraph....can anyone spot the deliberate mistake?

http://www.pubsnewcastle.co.uk/TheTelegraph.html

Guest Marshall-Barnes

*PAUSE*

oooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sounds like its all unravelling, better leave it there before he goes pop.

I'll leave you with the review of the telegraph....can anyone spot the deliberate mistake?

http://www.pubsnewcastle.co.uk/TheTelegraph.html

You're making yourself look an even bigger cunt mate. Why put yourself through it.

Listen to it again. http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/hawksbee-...a17d480993b%2C0 4:34 it's like a Gareth Gates stutter I've got going on, thinking of something to say. Mongo of the highest order.

Guest Marshall-Barnes
The pub attracts a steady crowd of locals, students and business people. The new look will certainly attract some of the local business workers nearby. There are no TV's on show.

No TV's on show :lol: well aye I've made it all up. You fucking arsehole :lol: Tell you what mate just for you I'll ring The Telegraph tomorrow ask them if the Blackburn is on record it so you can hear how's that sound? Or better still ring them yourself. Tragedy of a lad. But when you find this out I want you to post your payslip on here. Deal? If you tax and national insurance is more than £200 I'd be amazed.

The pub attracts a steady crowd of locals, students and business people. The new look will certainly attract some of the local business workers nearby. There are no TV's on show.

No TV's on show :lol: well aye I've made it all up. You fucking arsehole :lol: Tell you what mate just for you I'll ring The Telegraph tomorrow ask them if the Blackburn is on record it so you can hear how's that sound? Or better still ring them yourself. Tragedy of a lad. But when you find this out I want you to post your payslip on here. Deal? If you tax and national insurance is more than £200 I'd be amazed.

Aye your story is made up as is my job, its just one big sea of bullshit on TT.

Night stevie, its been enjoyable. :lol:

The Telegraph has a few TV's like. All in awkward positions though. It's got to be one of the best pubs in town a, a good jukebox and an excellent balcony for summer!

Guest Marshall-Barnes

Aye your story is made up as is my job, its just one big sea of bullshit on TT.

Night stevie, its been enjoyable. :lol:

I want your payslip on here or you're a cowardly sad cunt. I'm asking you if we have a deal? Why do you always lose?

Guest Marshall-Barnes
The Telegraph has a few TV's like. All in awkward positions though. It's got to be one of the best pubs in town a, a good jukebox and an excellent balcony for summer!

That review must be a few years old as it gans like, cos even 4 years ago they had tellys, got the big screen too there. Blackburn games on, on Sat too.

Guest Marshall-Barnes

I wasn't abusing anyone on a small income by the way, on about Danny's meagre tax and NI contributions, just with his billy big bollocks loadsamoney pish, everyone is in no doubt what he does.

Guest Marshall-Barnes
The Telegraph's got a canny few TVs in like.

Course there's telly's in The Telegraph amazed my integrity is being brung in to question to be honest. I've listened to the bit he's on about 10 times, and tried to pretend I was listening to someone else I don't even see how he could reach any conclusion about me stuttering. Being put on the spot with a variety of questions on a national radio station. Oh dear. I must sound like a fuckin liar unless he's being the prick he is.

First post and an odd one I suppose.

There are most certainly tellys in the Telegraph like.

The lad in question is a Tottenham fan mate who hates Newcastle more than Chelsea or Arsenal. He works in a dead end job in Newbury and has been getting emotional tonight because I mentioned it earlier. Quality screen name by the way.

Course there's telly's in The Telegraph amazed my integrity is being brung in to question to be honest. I've listened to the bit he's on about 10 times, and tried to pretend I was listening to someone else I don't even see how he could reach any conclusion about me stuttering. Being put on the spot with a variety of questions on a national radio station. Oh dear. I must sound like a fuckin liar unless he's being the prick he is.

The lad in question is a Tottenham fan mate who hates Newcastle more than Chelsea or Arsenal. He works in a dead end job in Newbury and has been getting emotional tonight because I mentioned it earlier. Quality screen name by the way.

Whats his general beef with the Town like Stevie ?

Seems like he's got some pent up frustrations whatever it is like . What .

Guest Marshall-Barnes

His general beef is he must trawl google for people abusing Tottenham and he came across TT. He's not always a prick, just 80% of the time. Tottenham used to get a little bit of grief, I think what he didn't like was we just used to dismiss their support as shit, and their club as overachieving, clearly upset him so his opening gambit on here was "do you think Newcastle have the best fans in the country?", if he was expecting a considered "not necessarily", he didn't fucking get it from me, and he's been here ever since.

His general beef is he must trawl google for people abusing Tottenham and he came across TT. He's not always a prick, just 80% of the time. Tottenham used to get a little bit of grief, I think what he didn't like was we just used to dismiss their support as shit, and their club as overachieving, clearly upset him so his opening gambit on here was "do you think Newcastle have the best fans in the country?", if he was expecting a considered "not necessarily", he didn't fucking get it from me, and he's been here ever since.

Tucked up under his Alan Sugar poster now I'd wager .

All his kit laid out for the mornin . Bless'm .

They reckon they have a 35000 waiting list.

But they can't sell out their home games...

(blah blah blah etc etc)

The amount of times I've heard (from their fans) that they've got a 30,000/35,000/40,000 Waiting list! Haha, fuck off! Dunno why they want to stay in the same area with a new stadium anyway, biggest shithole I've ever been to.

Edited by Nobby

They reckon they have a 35000 waiting list.

But they can't sell out their home games...

(blah blah blah etc etc)

The amount of times I've heard (from their fans) that they've got a 30,000/35,000/40,000 Waiting list! Haha, fuck off! Dunno why they want to stay in the same area with a new stadium anyway, biggest shithole I've ever been to.

Yes, it's a grim area with shit transport links iirc. Doubt it's improved much since I was there years ago.

And back to the subject :lol:

When you consider the Spurs (A) game was the exception to the rule and he still completed 72.5% it shows the ability of the man.

Definitely the find of the season and we've one hell of a job keeping ahold of him.

Dare I say it but Liverpool is a concern. They've never replaced Mascherano and quite honestly he's one of the best defensive midfielders in the league.

I also think Liverpool will be lurking, not only for Tiote but Enrique too. Their left backs are shite. Atleast we can expect Mike to hike the price up so he can use the moneys earned on whatever he uses money on.