Blackburn v Newcastle

Christmas Tree

During his time at Rangers he was often played out of position as a left winger instead of his natural position of centre forward.

:icon_lol:

Source, you could have quoted your fucking mother for all I know? On second thoughts, knowing how desperate you are, you probably did. In any case, even if he was a natural 'centre forward', one for the premiership? :scratchchin:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Jose to stop putting Cristiano up top, he's a winger!

You twat, we've gone through this. Ronaldo scored 17,31,18 goals in three seasons in the premiership. He has spent most of his career upfront.

What's goals got to do with it? :icon_lol: He's played most of his career on the wing

You twat, we've gone through this. Ronaldo scored 17,31,18 goals in three seasons in the premiership. He has spent most of his career upfront.

What's goals got to do with it? :icon_lol:He's played most of his career on the wing

Fuck me, your dense.

What's goals got to do with it? :icon_lol:He's played most of his career on the wing

Fuck me, your dense.

To quote your role model, 'the bitter irony'

:scratchchin:

Fuck me, your dense.

Picking up on grammar, big man. I knew it was you're in anycase.

Edited by Flair

Newcastle played well today would of won if yous bought a striker with the Carroll money. Cant yous have a revolution and get Shearer to put his boots back on? Even an over aged Shearer is better than Kuqi ffs.

We'd have kept Carroll to score but his legs fucked and some silly scouse cunts offered £35m, better that than the scrap heap I s'pose!

Fuck me, your dense.

Picking up on grammar, big man. I knew it was you're in anycase.

Okey will I fink your fick too den

Newcastle played well today would of won if yous bought a striker with the Carroll money. Cant yous have a revolution and get Shearer to put his boots back on? Even an over aged Shearer is better than Kuqi ffs.

We'd have kept Carroll to score but his legs fucked and some silly scouse cunts offered £35m, better that than the scrap heap I s'pose!

Yes, but shouldn't we have been in the market to sign other forwards?

Not take some belly-flopping man out the free agent market to prop up a premiership forward line.

Edited by Flair

Fuck me, your dense.

"peace, love, respect" :scratchchin:

Not take some belly-flopping out the free agent market to prop up a premiership forward line.

What would be the point? No danger of relegation, might as well wait and get maximum value from a signing for a player that we actually want. We're in no position to go out and spunk money on a short term over-inflated solution

your dense.

Oxymoron?

defo the worst misuse of that word I've ever seen btw, no offence intended :icon_lol:

None taken. Not a word I use often, guess it showed.

you've a long way to go to match htt's almost artistic mutilation of the english language

Not take some belly-flopping out the free agent market to prop up a premiership forward line.

What would be the point? No danger of relegation, might as well wait and get maximum value from a signing for a player that we actually want. We're in no position to go out and spunk money on a short term over-inflated solution

:icon_lol: As opposed to pushing on for Europe which could be 7th place this year. It's £500k per place in the league. Money would have been recouped like so. Shows height of ambition I guess.

:icon_lol: As opposed to pushing on for Europe which could be 7th place this year. It's £500k per place in the league. Money would have been recouped like so. Shows height of ambition I guess.

Who wants the play in the "Europa league"? More strain on a squad lacking depth. The solution you might say is to get players in, but we need a lot of players, and if you bring them all in during one summer it can be disruptive. It's hardly a lucrative 'ambition'. We set our targets for this season before it started, we will achieve them and set new ones next season. Blowing money on an over-inflated player because you've moved the goalposts midseason due to a good start makes little sense.

No danger of relegation, ASM? Much as I'd love to believe that...

I'll give you 20/1

Min bet a tenner :icon_lol:

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Welcome to the rest of the season boys!

Really hope this isn't the caee.

To be fair we've shown we can score goals even with our strikeforce (5 against West Ham, 4 against Arsenal etc).

Aye.

Today was just one of those days.