England v Denmark (ITV 7:15pm)

Brock Manson

Guest Marshall-Baines
Baines ;)

:D back

Friendlies are shite but it wasn't bad, all this sparring in friendlies with teams who are in what I would rank as the C division of world football, your Sweden's, your Italy's, your Denmark's - all well and good but it proves fuck all. 6 subs second half, I don't even see the point of them. I'd rather stuff the paddy's, the inbred welsh and the jocks personally. At least we'll be beating people who'll be gutted we beat them, and how devastated would we be if we lost. Spain are a class above everyone, anyone that denies it is a mug said it for 3 years. Seen some of Brazil v France, NOT ONE Brazil player would get in their team, not one. Brazil are shite.

Baines ;)

:D back

Friendlies are shite but it wasn't bad, all this sparring in friendlies with teams who are in what I would rank as the C division of world football, your Sweden's, your Italy's, your Denmark's - all well and good but it proves fuck all. 6 subs second half, I don't even see the point of them. I'd rather stuff the paddy's, the inbred welsh and the jocks personally. At least we'll be beating people who'll be gutted we beat them, and how devastated would we be if we lost. Spain are a class above everyone, anyone that denies it is a mug said it for 3 years. Seen some of Brazil v France, NOT ONE Brazil player would get in their team, not one. Brazil are shite.

Alright then, I'll bite.

If Italy are C division then where the fuck are we?!

Guest Marshall-Baines
Baines :D

:blush: back

Alright then, I'll bite.

If Italy are C division then where the fuck are we?!

B Division. We didn't turn up at the World Cup, but people have short memories. Italy are completely shite they couldn't even win a game in a group containing Paraguay, Slovakia and NEW ZEALAND. Player for player Italy's squad is far inferior to ours I don't even see how any other conclusion can be reached.

To be honest Holland shouldn't be better than England, I don't think they'd beat us over two games home and away, they have an un-Dutch like system which gets them results. Germany too, and Argentina are as talented as Spain but just don't do it. Other than that there is no one really, France seem to be coming back a bit, but who else is there? Certainly not Italy, they're absolutely shite. I'd fancy our second eleven including the likes of Bent and Young to be them.

Italy division C ;)

Italy are better than England.

Get a clue you scruffy terrorist sympathiser (and a haircut for that matter). You've NEVER given any indication you know anything about football on this board, and you've continued that with the above.

I'd put Spain, Holland, and maybe Germany and Argentina in A.

England, Portugal, Brazil, France, etc. in B

Italy, Ghana, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, etc. in C

and so on

;):D:blush::icon_lol::lol: Good one. That has made my day ;)

Guest Marshall-Baines
I'd put Spain, Holland, and maybe Germany and Argentina in A.

England, Portugal, Brazil, France, etc. in B

Italy, Ghana, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, etc. in C

and so on

;):D:blush::icon_lol::lol: Good one. That has made my day ;)

I wouldn't have had Scotland or Ireland in the C group neither probably D but Italy couldn't beat them over 4 games.