Benny Arentoft

LeazesMag

selling his footballing mementos etc maybe including his medal from 1969.

These old players are great blokes, feet on the ground, and Benny has been a qualified accountant all his life.

Contrast with the current overpaid tossers.

Not a rant or anything, just saying how sad football has become in the last 20 years or so.

Nota bene

Please disregard Leazes' core views that: i) the Toon should pay more wages for trophy signings and that ii) all accountants are twats for the duration of this thread

Message ends.

Nota bene

Please disregard Leazes' core views that: i) the Toon should pay more wages for trophy signings and that ii) all accountants are twats for the duration of this thread

Message ends.

have you seen the latest football rich list, the result of Mike Ashley's "business plan".

Message ends. Obsessed.

One of my first ever favourite players

smashing bloke too.

I remember his "favoured" position in my Newcastle affections, as a kid, was reinforced when I got a new Newcastle Subbuteo team and one of the players hadn't had his hair painted - Instant Bene ;)

Not arsed about that. Just pointing out where you talk shit to suit the point you're making as it suits. ;)

Benny Arentoft=good lad.

but you derailed the thread.

Obsessed.

Said I wasn't arsed about the "football rich list" or whatever it was you mentioned. I felt it didn't stick to the thread title and was in danger of derailing things. So I just ignored it.

Preben Arentoft=good lad. Please keep it on track.

If the owners had a decent bone in their body they'd buy the stuff and hoy it in the club museum or donate it to the National Football Museum. They won't though...

This.

Like you say though, won't happen.

I doubt they even know who he is.

If the owners had a decent bone in their body they'd buy the stuff and hoy it in the club museum or donate it to the National Football Museum. They won't though...

This.

Like you say though, won't happen.

I doubt they even know who he is.

Hey maybe the NUST could have a fund raiser and, nahhhh forget it

Just read the piece in the Chronicle. Very sad indeed. Like others I would love to see the club step in and buy at least the Fairs Cup-related items.

Just read the piece in the Chronicle. Very sad indeed. Like others I would love to see the club step in and buy at least the Fairs Cup-related items.

They won't be interested. Haven't a clue about the club's heritage only interested in how much money they can make from it.

Read the follow up asticle about Benny Arentoft in tomorrow's Evening Chronicle and see how the arseholes at the Club responded.

They won't be interested. Haven't a clue about the club's heritage only interested in how much money they can make from it.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they were interested tbh. Seems a shame like. It's a drop in the Ocean really in financial terms and a cheap bit of good PR if you want to be cynical about it.

Yeah, I'd be surprised if they were interested tbh. Seems a shame like. It's a drop in the Ocean really in financial terms and a cheap bit of good PR if you want to be cynical about it.

It'll epitomise the whole issues with them running the club. As you said it'd be a bit of cheap PR and if they genuinely wanted to reach out to the fans they'd jump at the opportunity.

Do you know first-hand that he's selling his stuff LM? If he is, and it's know what he has to sell, I've been given the details of someone at the club who will investigate to see if they could buy them and display them.

Do you know first-hand that he's selling his stuff LM? If he is, and it's know what he has to sell, I've been given the details of someone at the club who will investigate to see if they could buy them and display them.

Club were asked if they would like to buy them and disply in the club room, check out their response in the "follow up" article today.

Edited by Jackies the Lad