Help a Hammer

Upton333

So he's Ameobi but with goals! Want to trade?

Let me just think about that one. To be honest, you forget how many bad strikers there are in this league (not just Ameobi, most teams outside the top 3 have strikers who get less than ten goals a season). Makes me appreciate Marlon and Zamora really.

I should imagine you'll be starting with Owen and Shearer on Saturday, not too bad a line up is it?

66965[/snapback]

Is it only me that thinks this song should be consigned to history? I was there that day and I cannot think of a worse event caused by our supporters in the time I have supported NUFC.

I've seen all the coin, golf ball and dart throwing and that was bad enough but glorifying the petrol-bombing of an 'away' supporter is just disappointing to me, that's all.

I'm not trying to be 'holier than thou' or trying to appear some sort of killjoy, it's just that that particular song relates to a particularly dark day in our history and the bad old days of soccer hooliganism in general imo.

67165[/snapback]

First game I ever went to that.