Gervinho

Anorthernsoul

Wouldn't surprise me if he's bezzy mates with Tiote.

Would also suggest Tiote's staying if he does come.

Fingers crossed.

That is not in doubt.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This twitter ITK is absolutely adamant that this is a done deal like.

What was the name of the ITK again, that you religiously followed and quoted regardless of how often he was wrong

This twitter ITK is absolutely adamant that this is a done deal like.

What was the name of the ITK again, that you religiously followed and quoted regardless of how often he was wrong

Gervinho or not, looking very possible you may need that T shirt printed ;)

This is what confuses me about cabaye. He is supposedly gonna leave Lille who have Champions League next season to play for us??? I know sources have been quoted about us signing him but tbh and the same goes for gervinho, I love the rumour mill and I always get unrealistic excitement, however, until they are on nufc.co.uk holding up a toon shirt they are not our players as I have seen it all before.

Deals off according to Newcastle Online's Dave's "concrete" source.

He wants CL football.

I am quite sure he is joking. He posted it in a suspect "twitter bullshit thread". I assume he woulda put it in the Gervinho thread otherwise.

Edited by nortoon

With fellow Ivorian Tiote and the french posse we do stand a good chance of getting him. Cabaye being old team mate turning down CL football for us could also mean Gervinho doing the same too.

Preference for the PL means that its between us, Arsenal and Liverpool if in fact the latter two have lodged bids.

Thing is...didnt the Lille manager say no one else would be leaving after Cabaye?

Also few sources claiming that we WONT be signing both Gameiro and Gervinho, its one or the other and it seems that Gameiro is our main target.

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

My ITK tells me that we have/haven't made a bid and that the player is/is not interested in signing. Press conference friday/next week.

Repeat until deadline day when we've signed nobody and we are about to sell our best players!

IF all these rumours come off (btw dreaming here), imagine our line-up next year:

Krul

Simpson Taylor Colo Enrique(signs on)

Cabaye Tiote

Gervinho Barfa

Gameiro Berba

SUBS:

Jonas

Nolan

Barton

Williamson

Larsson

Ba

Abeid

Walking in a dreamy wonderland!!!

If it were only to happen.

Surely we'd be up there pushing for Europe with an XI like that.

My ITK tells me we may or may not sign Gervinho.

Top secret!

My ITK tells me that he wants to play in the Champions League, but really likes the Premier League also. His decision will be heavily influenced by these with the net result being that he either will or won't sign with us or another club. Further news will come out today. Or another day.

Keep it on the quiet though, there's big names involved and I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Top secret!

My ITK tells me that he wants to play in the Champions League, but really likes the Premier League also. His decision will be heavily influenced by these with the net result being that he either will or won't sign with us or another club. Further news will come out today. Or another day.

Keep it on the quiet though, there's big names involved and I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Well my ITK tells me all the 'inside track' on the guy. Apparently he IS going to leave his current club ;) Apparently NUFC have the 'ace' 'on their radar' and have 'tabled a bid' ;)

More as I get it.

Guest alex

Top secret!

Well my ITK tells me all the 'inside track' on the guy. Apparently he IS going to leave his current club ;) Apparently NUFC have the 'ace' 'on their radar' and have 'tabled a bid' ;)

More as I get it.

:) 'Wide of the mark'.

Snippet from L'Integrale du Figaro (a French Paper)

- What about Gervinho?

Comme le club nordiste pouvait s'y attendre après sa superbe saison (Coupe-championnat), il doit maintenant faire face au temps des sollicitations. As the club northerner expected after his superb season (league and cup), he must now cope with time demands. Gervinho a envie d'aller à Newcastle, tandis que les départs d'Adil Rami (Valence) et Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle) étaient actés. Gervinho wants to go to Newcastle, while the departures of Adil Rami (Valencia) and Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle) were minuted. A la demande répond la stratégie que souhaite mettre en place le LOSC. At the request meets the policy that wishes to implement the LOSC. Veut-il devenir le futur référent du championnat de France, dans la perspective du grand stade ? Does he become the future reference of the championship of France, in view of the stadium? Quelles sont ses ambitions en Ligue des Champions ? What are its goals in the Champions League? « Nous sommes dans l'obligation de tenir notre rang et de faire honneur à notre titre de champion », avance Rudi Garcia, conscient malgré tout qu'il sera difficile de faire mieux que cette saison. L'arrivée rapide de Benoît Pedretti , la probable signature du Nantais Ronny Rodelin, les prolongations de cadres (Hazard, Mavuba, Landreau, Debuchy, Béria…) démontrent une volonté au moins de continuer à régner sur l'échiquier national. "We are obliged to maintain our position and to honor our championship," forward Rudy Garcia, still aware that it will be hard to beat this season. The early arrival of Benoit Pedretti , the probable signing of Ronny Rodelin Nantais, extensions of frames (Hazard, Mavuba, Landreau, Debuchy, Beria ...) at least show a willingness to continue to reign on the national exchequer. Mais que pèsera Lille face aux grands d'Europe ? But how will tackle the major Lille Europe? Conserver Hazard serait déjà une bonne chose. Hazard would keep a good thing.

Obviously with the aid of google translate.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...rn-s-active.php

Edited by JoCo85