Gervinho

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you honestly not see the question mark in the opening post?

"On his way in the summer?"

In any case, can't really think of a time I've seen him play has a canny goal record with Lille like.

• 3 months later...
Going to Arsenal, wants to be in Europe.

Could be, but he's been saying / hoping for that move to come off since 2008 so he might just have to give up on it.

Coast international Gervinho also claims the Gunners have made inquiries to Le Mans about his availability

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...&pid=478713

Also worth noting that one of the first mentions of him on Toontastic was in quotes taken from Tiotes first interview. :lol:

Hey, I'm all for finding talent such as yourself, and would like to look in your homeland. Who can you recommend from your native country?

I have two names. The first is Gervinho, who plays for Lille as a forward or winger. He is really good, 23 years old and a great player. The other is Seydou Doumbia of CSKA Moscow. He's a striker and he's a great prospect.

Full Tiote Q & A

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20101104/ch...2281670_2207017

Gotta watch what the squad will be looking like come January for the month of African Nations. Potentially we'll already be losing Tiote and the 2 Ameobi's

Suppose it won't be a problem cos we'll have sold the former and the latter won't be in the first team ;)

Lille striker Gervinho is planning to announce this week which club he will be joining this summer.

The Ivory Coast international is being tipped to leave France and a number of Premier League clubs are interested.

Newcastle are the latest name in the frame and The Magpies have been linked with a €11million (£9.5m) bid.

However, the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool are also said to be interested, so Newcastle will have a fight on their hands.

Gervinho has confirmed he loves the Premier League, but he is not ruling out possible moves to Spain or Germany.

"During the week I'll announce my decision so that everyone knows," he told skysports.com.

"I love the Premier League, but I have interest from Spain and Germany as well, so let's wait and see."