Gervinho

Anorthernsoul

Yeah i think it's today, I'm quietly optomixtic about this one, less so with the Gameiro offer. I just wonder if Graham Carr spent his whole scouting budget or are we going to be seeing some other links.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think it's today, I'm quietly optomixtic about this one, less so with the Gameiro offer. I just wonder if Graham Carr spent his whole scouting budget or are we going to be seeing some other links.

Do you think he will play as a striker mainly and an option out wide?

Its still very early, window hasnt even opened yet so id imagine many more names from the continent will come about.

I haven't seen much of him really, he looked good in the world cup and seemed quite decent in a support striker role so I would expect to see him upfront. Apparently the boy could cross a ball so wouldn't surprise me to seem him on the wing (if we get a decent striker in).

I know, just getting a tad bit excited.

It seems there is just too many bigger more lucrative options around for him. I will be amazed if we sign him with the likes of arsenal tottenham Liverpool etc looking at him. For anyone who is not biased towards a club I think we could be bottom of that pile I am afraid!

I doubt we'll sign him or Gameiro and I hope people haven't got their hopes up too much just because there's a bit of press and ITK (cringe) speculation. I know I haven't.

If we're after them and they knock us back then I won't be too disheartened - the window hasn't even opened yet. Fair play to the regime/Pardew for apparently working on deals so early on. We'll have plenty of time to get the right men in, you'd hope.

I doubt we'll sign him or Gameiro and I hope people haven't got their hopes up too much just because there's a bit of press and ITK (cringe) speculation. I know I haven't.

If we're after them and they knock us back then I won't be too disheartened - the window hasn't even opened yet. Fair play to the regime/Pardew for apparently working on deals so early on. We'll have plenty of time to get the right men in, you'd hope.

I agree compeletly, although it's hard not to when the French press keep pushing our name into the frame. Both Gamiero and Gervinho situations remind me of HBA last summer.

I agree compeletly, although it's hard not to when the French press keep pushing our name into the frame. Both Gamiero and Gervinho situations remind me of HBA last summer.

Even Im bored with it all now. :lol: