Gervinho

Anorthernsoul

Aye I think your right. Slow day so everyone is just churning everyones stories from days ago. We will probably be the faviourate again tomorrow then arsenal the day after and so on until it is all resolved. I thought he was meant to be telling everyone by the end of last week what he was doing so he obviously hasn't made his mind up yet (or more likely more standard journo bullshit)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cwarr07 Colin

For those expecting news re Gervinho there wont be any #nufc

cwarr07 Colin

Gervinho has agreed to join #nufc Ashley & Llambias however are both abroad (not nufc related) & Ashley has to sign off all #nufc transfers

cwarr07 Colin

News expected later (end) in the week when Ashley & Llambias return.

ITK? :gay:

If its a straight choice between us and Arsenal we've got no hope tbh

Well, not necessarily. Does he want to sit on the bench most of the time and play in the Carling Cup, or does he want regular 1st team action alongside his buddy in Tiote? I'm more edging towards he will choose us. Still, always ready to be disappointed though....

Can we not just show him the two games last season. Only 1 point for them and 4 for us. He is ours I tell you, ours. (p.s he will sign for arsenal absolutely no question whatsoever)

Too late. Daily Mail reckon Arsenal and Man City are now going to battle it out to sign him. When citae are involved, no-one stands a chance. Oh well, was nice tO dream

What i dont get is why negotiations and decision making takes so long.

He is a class act but if it takes him this long to decide whether to come to us or not then do we really want him here?

We want players who have the quality AND would jump at the chance to play for us. Buy into the club.

well i tried gervinho on fifa 11 hes rated overall 81 on there and hes scored loads of goals of course i reset career mode so i lost him but if we do get him il get him back

well i tried gervinho on fifa 11 hes rated overall 81 on there and hes scored loads of goals of course i reset career mode so i lost him but if we do get him il get him back

ha...

lets get him then

i did have a skinhead but now im growing it long so i can have his naughty hair style with the head band

I didn't used to mind Man City too much but now I hate them with a passion. I cant wait for the day that financial restrictions are in place, then they can go fuck themselves in the underworld. They hijack so many deals from other clubs these days, do they really need another wide player? Johnson/Milner/Silva/Wright-Philips and have played others out there more recently.

Its almost as if they wait to see who the likes of Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea etc go for and then fly in and steal. Thing is, yes they can offer more money, yes they can offer european football, but can they offer the passion for the club and supporters? No.

I see it like this, if he goes to us or to Arsenal, its about the football and the club. Has said before he dreams of playing for Arsenal, so that would be based on that. He would come to us based on the fact that he would be playing every week and would be a crucial cogg in getting this club back to Europe. But if he went to City, it would only be for the money.

I would like to know their wage bill per week, because if the restrictions come in, then the likes of City are Fooked.

The longer this drags on the less likely he is to sign for us imo.

As far as the financial restrictions go there must be some sort of loophole because from my understanding the likes of Man City should have cut spending already as spending from past seasons are going to be taken into account once these restrictions come into place. Either I'm misunderstanding the regulations or Man City et al are already fucked. I know whats more likely. :rolleyes: