Anyone going tomorrow?

ToonMarshy

I know being in brum land it aint going to be a haven of culture and activity - however me and another toon fan from the area are catching a train down to new street for about mid day

(give us time to hit the hotel , drop kit off and then hit the town in advance -and after the match)

Must admit i've never had the pleasure of making the trip to st andrews so i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of do's and don'ts for the area?

Cheers in advance lads - here's hoping it's not a wasted trip ;)

Pubs near the ground are nothing special - plenty of good pubs in Brum though and there will be no problem wearing your colours

You may want to stay on and around Broad Street (the main pub area) and then jump into a cab to get to the ground. Probably the best place to go after the game as well

Alternatively you could pub crawl your way to the ground, starting on Broad Street, then pubs near New St station then some decent pubs down in Digbeth on the way to the ground

Haha cheers for the replies fellas, i think were staying somewhere called the IBIS? cant remember exactly - but we shall make our way around to st andrews from there probably stopping at a few bars along the way - got a good 4 hours after we get there til kick off so plenty of time to pre drink.

Heres hoping for a good result tonight!