Olympic games at St James

Kid Dynamite

I doubt it!

Not really sure what the Spain team is going to be,Bojan will be in there but otherwise I'm not too sure who else but I keep forgetting about the 3 over 23.

Pato will probably play for Brazil, as well as Neymar so they are worth seeing I suppose. I've seen Pato for Milan & he was class but I think Brazil's 'get the ball and run as fast as you can' tactic will suit Neymar more.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ganso should be playing for them too.

Spain will have Muniain, Thiago, maybe Jordi Alba though he seems to be first choice LB for the full team at the moment

Got tickets to Brazil vs Belarus and New Zealand vs Egypt just now. I am guessing I get to see them continuously, not bad for £20, even if it is in Manchester.

for spain?

I think Villa maybe cause I don't think he'll be fit enough to play much at the Euros

would Raul fancy it?

theyve so many good players now I think about it, its not fair

for spain?

I think Villa maybe cause I don't think he'll be fit enough to play much at the Euros

would Raul fancy it?

theyve so many good players now I think about it, its not fair

Yeh they'll be a great team to see!

Looking at the squads from 08' there's going to be some great players.

Good tournament to watch Brazilin actually, as they don't have to qualify for the World Cup this is one of the last lot of competitive games they have and they should be taking it quite seriously..loads of young players trying to get into the 2014 squad.