Olympic games at St James

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't go watch the entire first 11 for free.

Aaahh so you're one of 'those' football fans. Football doesn't exist outside of the Premier League.

I'm the opposite, I'll happily watch under 18 games, non league, African Nations, Copa America, Copa Libertadores etc. Footballs football

That analogy doesn't work. The rules of football are the same across the board. I don't get why any football fan wouldn't want to see half of the full Brazil team playing at their home ground. This team has a good chance of lifting the world cup in 2 years

I bought quarter final tickets yonks ago. Sure I got an email advising me to get to the game TWO hours before k.o. for security reasons. Two hours, wtf, fuck that.

Went to both euro 96 games to, mainly to see zidane. As Alex said, the stadium was half empty (36,000 capacity).

Canny that like. Was thinking of going all prawn sandwich and buying a few to take customers. Game and a curry afterwards. Sounds good to me.

Opted for Spain over Brazil.

Tempted to have a look at the 1/4 finals or maybe just the Brazil group stage too. It'll never sell out so on that basis I went for Category C & I'll just move a better seat if it's that bad but I reckon most seats in the ground are decent enough!

Anyone reckon Kagawa will be playing for Japan?

You'd think so, no other summer tournament for the Japanese this time round is there?