'Thirsty' Lads tonight

ToonMarshy

Hey-up lads, just a quick note that I'm going to be away at St.andrews tonight so wont be lurking on the forums and searching for rivers for anyone requiring them.

I do have a site here listing (at the moment) 17 rivers that should contain a few that are usable (it's where i take mine from anyway) - not sure of the policy of posting the links in threads so thought i'd ask first, and if it's a no-no then give me a holla and i'll PM the list, leaving in about an hour so hopefully they'll do the rounds in time for people unable to make it tonight!

Peace x

See i got fed up telling people

i goto the same site every week and get a stream no bother and have handed it out multiple times yet ya still get people asking like.

Linky

No matter how many times i see a 'LMGTFY' it always makes me smile - brilliant little thing :)

Not being funny but all anyone who wants streams needs to do is to Google for them.

The 2/3 sites that everyone gets their streams from are, funnily enough, the top 2/3 results on Google. At that point, surely you would just bookmark them for future use.

No-one is part of a special private member's club or anything and it amazes me how many people go into the match thread asking for "rivers" - at this point I am not too sure where the mods stand as it's blatant what people are talking about (not to mention those that just straight up post the links) - when they're so easily available.

If you need help finding the best stream out of the listings then just enter the respective site's forums and you'll have your answer.

Edited by Tecato

To an extent i agree with you - however i really have not been on this site for very long at all, and when I first started looking through the forums during matches, PM-ing links and asking for rivers etc seemed to be the way everyone went about it. I just assumed that meant that this board was a little more coy when it came to blatant streaming (i do seem to remember being told no linking either? could be wrong)

But on top of that there's always going to be the fact that as soon as people start talking about the events of a match in the match thread, plenty of lads to pop in and ask for a working there and then link that the guys talking about it are using, rather than trawling through google trying to get a good one up in time.

Yes they COULD do that and it is fairly easy, but if somebody asks and a link is on my address bar it takes nothing to throw it over.

Wasn't trying to start anything here with regards to debate or 'members clubs' etc. I just had a few good streams that normally work fine for me - that i know people would ask around for later tonight! :)

Would be spot on if you could PM them over please and I will take a look. Cheers Love

P.S the lad is only trying to be helpful. If you don't want it ignore it but no need to be arsey about it

Edited by GeeForce

I know. I'm advising these people to just start looking for themselves, over time.

Every other post (early on at least) in the match thread is someone asking for a "river". It's annoying, blatant and lessens the quality of the thread.

Over time you'll be aware of which hosts to go with and who not to, and what applications are best.

We don't have to do it but it's a bit of a bother having to PM countless people out of some duty to your fellow fan.

P.S the lad is only trying to be helpful. If you don't want it ignore it but no need to be arsey about it

I'm not being "arsey" towards him.

Pointing out easy it is to get a hold of these stream directories (as in the one/s he's going to PM you) via Google is not being "arsey".

I pretty much did the same before I started paying for all premier league football. However sometimes you only find pure shit. Arab commentators, laggy screen etc. I dont see the harm in asking for one if you are 10 mins into the match and still havent found a good one.

No worries fella :) just didn't want to fall out over anything

reet with that im off to the train, have a good one fellas, and here's hoping we get 3 overdue points tonight!

x

fucking get on with it. Have a good time

.com always list foreign channels.

AD Sports HD3 SportKlub (Cro)

Alfa TV (Cyprus) SportKlub (Slo)

C+ Futbol (Esp) +HD SportKlub (Srb)

C+ Sport 1 (Pol) +HD Sport TV Liga Inglesa

C+ Urheilu (Fin) Sport.TV 2 (delay)

Digi Sport (Svk) Sport 1 HD (Rus)

Digi Sport +1 (Rom) Supersport 5 (Za)

Fox Soccer Plus Tring Sport News

Nova Sport (Bul) TV2 Sport PL (Den) +HD

Nova Sports 2 (Hellas) Viasat Sport (Swe)

Premier League TV +HD Viasat PL HD

Setanta Sports Can (delay) YES Sport 1 +HD