Save atletico de madrid

Diego21

Hello friends. I wanted to asked for help to save the Atletico Madrid team that has half of my heart (the other half is nufc). I tell you quickly. Before the team was 2 º in Spain (even better than Barcelona). But we suffered for 24 years a president and a policy that is bringing the club into bankruptcy. A judge leaders proved that bought the club without putting money and then have stolen money from the coffers of the club. This situation is even worse than Mike Ashley. I only ask you to help save a historic club and will continue to disappear. You just have to weather in this page and put your name and give him a FIRMAR (Sign). I hope not bother you. Thanks guys Geordies

http://www.atleticosporelcambio.com/

Edited by Diego21

Guest LeazesLad
Hello friends. I wanted to asked for help to save the Atletico Madrid team that has half of my heart (the other half is nufc). I tell you quickly. Before the team was 2 º in Spain (even better than Barcelona). But we suffered for 24 years a president and a policy that is bringing the club into bankruptcy. A judge leaders proved that bought the club without putting money and then have stolen money from the coffers of the club. This situation is even worse than Mike Ashley. I only ask you to help save a historic club and will continue to disappear. You just have to weather in this page and put your name and give him a FIRMAR (Sign). I hope not bother you. Thanks guys Geordies

Ola buenos dias dos cerveza por favor. I remember when you won la liga in 96(?) Pantelic was the boyo, and also when you beat Man Utd 3-0 about 1990, bravo.

Jesus Gil is a cunta FIRMAR Stevie.

Ola buenos dias dos cerveza por favor. I remember when you won la liga in 96(?) Pantelic was the boyo, and also when you beat Man Utd 3-0 about 1990, bravo.

Jesus Gil is a cunta FIRMAR Stevie.

two beers for you. Thanks! Yes. We won our last liga in 1996, with Pantic (No Pantelic LoL). Thanks so much.

can someone save newcastle from mike ashle while we're at it?

good luck with the petition btw

Newcastle supporters have to beat whit Ashley. If you help Atco Madrid, millions of Atletico Fans would be grateful and a lot of help you when we want fight whit Aslhey.

can someone save newcastle from mike ashle while we're at it?

good luck with the petition btw

Newcastle supporters have to beat whit Ashley. If you help Atco Madrid, millions of Atletico Fans would be grateful and a lot of help you when we want fight whit Aslhey.

my work firewall blocked it for some reason. i'll have a look at home later :)

Guest LeazesLad

Just thinking about this Diego, your board can't be total mugs like what Ashley is. When the £40m bids came in for Kun Aguero your board said fuck off, Ashley sold Carroll straight away, so they can't be all bad. Plus you spend big money on big players.

No you put in what car you drive :razz:

Being told you were funny as predicted as went to you're head, now fuck off to McDonalds and take orders like you're destined to do the rest of your life.

Took that one bad :lol:

I don't see how you have suffered that much under him

You've won La Liga, Europa League, Super Cup, Copa Del Ray (3 times)

You also have an infinitely better team that Newcastle. Unfortunately, not aware of the financial situation of the club.

How can you support 2 clubs with equal amount of passion?

Genuine question. For me it'd have to be either one or the other.

Yes but being a makem you have to spend all your time thinking about Newcastle, so there's nee difference!

Yes but being a makem you have to spend all your time thinking about Newcastle, so there's nee difference!

ZING!

Just thinking about this Diego, your board can't be total mugs like what Ashley is. When the £40m bids came in for Kun Aguero your board said fuck off, Ashley sold Carroll straight away, so they can't be all bad. Plus you spend big money on big players.

Kun Aguero was the one who rejected the offer, not the president. On the other hand, this team has given away free (even with the contract) to Simao, Maxi, Luis Garcia, Maniche, Seitaridis. Furthermore, it has proven that money stayed with the signings of Cleber, Costinha, Pernia telling the fans that were more expensive and then take the money. The president also admitted that the money from the cub has bought two houses for him and paid his daughter's birthday. Believe me they are two very similar leaders. Gil Fuck, Fuck Ashley!

what do you put in for DNI Diego?

edit> nevermind date of birth i'm guessing?

ID = National ID card.

Do not know how you call it there or if you have not ... sorry.

I don't see how you have suffered that much under him

You've won La Liga, Europa League, Super Cup, Copa Del Ray (3 times)

You also have an infinitely better team that Newcastle. Unfortunately, not aware of the financial situation of the club.

Atletico de Madrid (1930-1987) (Without Gil)-> 8 leagues, 6 Cups, 1 champions league finally

Atletico de Madrid (1987-2011) (Whit Gil)-> 1 league, 3 cup, 1 UEFA, 1 Super CUp

In 24 years we have had more of 300 players and more of 50 coachs (more of two of season).

All my life I've been a fan of Atletico de Madrid (I'm Spanish). But long I love Newcastle and I dream one day to go to St James Park. The day I got the equipment to COcacolachampionship, I saw the match on my internet home and suffered as a genuine Geordie

It is difficult but possible, especially since they played in two different leagues