Dead Island

Stu_J

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the game is out on full release and there is no demo there will be no demo

its like press screenings, if a studio think a film will get tanked by reviews they dont show it to critics before release, if a game studio expect a game to be poorly recieved they keep the demo to themselves and let people buy without getting to try the game out

This game is amazing. If you like borderlands you'll love this. Say much the same.

besides badly nicking the item and respawn badly from borderlands it's barely like it.

Do you not think it's buggy and clunky control wise? and the amount of graphic errors is unreal, i'm struggling to want to play it at all, boring the crap outta me and i love borderlands, and my fav games are zombie ones

The level up system is the same and the way the weapons are colour coded etc is the same. Little things. I'm really enjoying it I have to say.

It's far from it for me, it's like of bethesda and gearbox let junior developers make a game all on their own.

They copied examples from other people, and made a load of errors, but it's an ok effort.

Can't say I noticed any errors at the mo. Maybe I'm just easily pleased:)

this on the ps3? i think it's had a few patches, xbox still hasn't for me

lucky you tbh, i keep getting glitched quests and stuff having to turn it on/off to fix em

I have this on xbox. I'm well into act 2 and touch wood no problems.

Jammy git

I'm in the hotel trying to get to the carpark atm and i've had problems throughout on the xbox as well

You picking up all the Id and newspapers on way?

picked up a load of them so far , tbh i try and loot anything i see

btw debate over

Butterfield agrees with me

serafinowicz Peter Serafinowicz

Just had 5 minutes on Dead Island (PC) - what a piece of unfinished buggy junk.

There has been loads of problems with the pc version. The main one being on release day in the states they released an unfinished version.

Looting is fun, like Borderlands you can loot save and restart and it's all there again.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it's great tbh. Well worth buying.

you must've had the best of luck with this, all the forums and such are filled with complaints on the bugs alone, getting killed through doors and walls really started to fuck me off towards the end

(the jail was considerably less buggy than the rest of the game though, the city was horrendous)

I didn't expect too much from it graphics wise etc and didn't have any buggy problems I can remember.

It's my sort of game so I enjoyed it. I think deadrising is rubbish though, boring story and I lose interest after about an hour.

well i got rid of my xbox simply cause it was becoming to noisy on night times when watching movies or costing to much in subscriptions etc plus i got rrod after 11 months of buying it plus to many kids were on it annoying online.

I think it's great tbh. Well worth buying.

you must've had the best of luck with this, all the forums and such are filled with complaints on the bugs alone, getting killed through doors and walls really started to fuck me off towards the end

(the jail was considerably less buggy than the rest of the game though, the city was horrendous)

I didn't expect too much from it graphics wise etc and didn't have any buggy problems I can remember.

It's my sort of game so I enjoyed it. I think deadrising is rubbish though, boring story and I lose interest after about an hour.

it's my sort of game as well, but it was shite and bugger so i hated it lol, was really hoping for big things so was disappointed.

buying resi 4 and code veronica from xbox live arcade now ;)

Yeah I was going to do the same but I'm back at work next week so won't be able to play them all day like I want lol. Currently hammering Gears 3