Surprised no one has mentioned

DesperateDannyB

If you survive this it'll be a fuckin travesty

Why? A club legend has a birthday and no one can be arsed to leave a memory. Its a fucking disgrace.

I hold SBR in the highest regard and so do those who left their regards. You're more worried about point scoring?

Stevie told me on PM most on here arent proper NUFC fans.

Sadly it turns out he was right.

Why? A club legend has a birthday and no one can be arsed to leave a memory. Its a fucking disgrace.

I hold SBR in the highest regard and so do those who left their regards. You're more worried about point scoring?

So what you are saying is, unless we post something on a forum to join in your little game, we aren't a decent fan? Or that in some odd way it's a taint in SBR's memory?

Prick. You're a WUM and a shite one at that. :D

Fuck off you utter cunt.

Sums it up nicely.

Best fans in the world.

Your fans were a fucking joke in the San Siro. At least as good as Milan, getting stuck in on the pitch and playing some canny stuff which lead to a great breakaway goal. Spurs fans? Singing 'oh when the spurs go marching in' very slowly and thats about it. Absolute fucking Cacka and I put you near the top category of fans in London as well, (thats being damned with faint praise, by the way).

As someone who actually met and spoke with this A, Gentleman, and B, very good manager, I don't need a Spurs wind up cretin to prompt me to do or say anything. On the anniversary of his death I might well start or answer a thread commemorating it but I'm not a public grieving, hand wringing attention seeker so will make comment when appropriate. I'm sure Mrs Robson and her family will have marked the occasion in their own way.

You really are a prize Bulls Knacker, Danny, the epitome of the stereotype Spurs fan.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Fuck off you utter cunt.

Sums it up nicely.

Best fans in the world.

Your fans were a fucking joke in the San Siro. At least as good as Milan, getting stuck in on the pitch and playing some canny stuff which lead to a great breakaway goal. Spurs fans? Singing 'oh when the spurs go marching in' very slowly and thats about it. Absolute fucking Cacka and I put you near the top category of fans in London as well, (thats being damned with faint praise, by the way).

As someone who actually met and spoke with this A, Gentleman, and B, very good manager, I don't need a Spurs wind up cretin to prompt me to do or say anything. On the anniversary of his death I might well start or answer a thread commemorating it but I'm not a public grieving, hand wringing attention seeker so will make comment when appropriate. I'm sure Mrs Robson and her family will have marked the occasion in their own way.

You really are a prize Bulls Knacker, Danny, the epitome of the stereotype Spurs fan.

Well said.

Guest LeazesLad

Did I fuck say that you trouble making cunt. This is what I said:

"half of them think I'm a cunt deep down but it's the only option to talk about football on the net cos theres about 10 other big toon boards, and they're either full of Kevin's or full of cunts offering each other on, or full of total tarquins. Newcastle-Online is a bigger tarquin board than any Arsenal mb, full of young wanks on about getting their 2:1's slagging Keegan off clueless mugs"

Where have I put anything saying people on HERE aren't proper NUFC fans?

Disgrace of a thread using SBR, your countries greatest manager in your lifetime I hasten to add, as a weapon to slag Newcastle fans.

This bacon dodging tit has crossed a line in utter crassness here.

I know this place is pretty relaxed, but using SBR to have a sly dig is beyond the pale.

He's on ignore, and I would urge every one of you to do the same.

Don't respond to the fucker and he'll eventually fuck off.

Let's show the fucker what having respect means.