Diego Perotti

DubiousBobcat

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/foo...a-midfield-star

Must be true then!

"Sevilla midfielder Diego Perotti is a surprise target for Newcastle.

The Argentinean has been in impressive form in La Liga, helping his side to eighth in the table, and that has alerted Alan Pardew's side.

The St James' Park club banked £30million from the sale of Andy Carroll in January and could be about splash some of that money on the 22-year-old winger.

Perotti, who has a single cap for his country, was unable to prevent his side losing 2-1 to Porto in their Europa League first leg tie on Thursday."

You know the Carroll fee is gonna be used in every single player we get linked with. Im bored of it already, I best stick my head in the sand come summer...

You know the Carroll fee is gonna be used in every single player we get linked with. Im bored of it already, I best stick my head in the sand come summer...

Aye. And it'd be handy if we were linked with a player who isn't a midfielder.

Apparently we are going for the new 4-6-0 formation.

Guest LeazesLad
I'm Spanish. Diego Perotti is a irregular player. Last year was 5 or 6 games at a very good, but nothing more. I would sign and not least 7 million Euros as they say here in Spain.

Diego I will bet on Real Club de Zaragoza tonight, I can't believe how poor the form of Atletico de Madrid is. What's happened?

12/02/2011 Primera Division At. Madrid vs. Valencia L - 1:2

05/02/2011 Primera Division Barcelona vs. At. Madrid L - 3:0

30/01/2011 Primera Division At. Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao L - 0:2

23/01/2011 Primera Division Gijon vs. At. Madrid L - 1:0

20/01/2011 Copa del Rey At. Madrid vs. Real Madrid L - 0:1

13/01/2011 Copa del Rey Real Madrid vs. At. Madrid L - 3:1

10/01/2011 Primera Division Hercules vs. At. Madrid L - 4:1

06/01/2011 Copa del Rey Espanyol vs. At. Madrid D - 1:1

03/01/2011 Primera Division At. Madrid vs. Racing D - 0:0

Edited by LeazesLad

I'm Spanish. Diego Perotti is a irregular player. Last year was 5 or 6 games at a very good, but nothing more. I would sign and not least 7 million Euros as they say here in Spain.

Diego I will bet on Real Club de Zaragoza tonight, I can't believe how poor the form of Atletico de Madrid is. What's happened?

12/02/2011 Primera Division At. Madrid vs. Valencia L - 1:2

05/02/2011 Primera Division Barcelona vs. At. Madrid L - 3:0

30/01/2011 Primera Division At. Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao L - 0:2

23/01/2011 Primera Division Gijon vs. At. Madrid L - 1:0

20/01/2011 Copa del Rey At. Madrid vs. Real Madrid L - 0:1

13/01/2011 Copa del Rey Real Madrid vs. At. Madrid L - 3:1

10/01/2011 Primera Division Hercules vs. At. Madrid L - 4:1

06/01/2011 Copa del Rey Espanyol vs. At. Madrid D - 1:1

03/01/2011 Primera Division At. Madrid vs. Racing D - 0:0

Puffff. Simao and Jurado Out (they was two of the better player). Forlan will not play at this club and it takes months without running into the stadium. President is corrupt and there are demonstrations against him similar to those of the Glazzers ManU. The fans would prefer to go down to second division if it helps to leave the club president (imagine how we are) only Aguero fight for this club. The squad is unbalanced and the midfield is very bad. The defense has errors of young children. There are many things ...