Toontastic Mod NAZIS

Gemmill

"You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

What's all that about then, nazis? Are we rationing? :D

Yeah I know about this one - came across it the other night and I think Pilchard Chops has already started a thread on it lower down.

I'm looking into it! :D

Yup.  It was a quoted message and I was only including one emoticon, but there was a few in the quotes above.  That nice HTT doesn't ration his emoticons like. :D :D

5461[/snapback]

Oi tin-head, fucking behave! :blush:

Right it's fixed. It was set to 10 per post so if you quoted a message that already had 10 in there you couldn't add another one.

:blush::huh::icon_lol::woosh:;)B)B):outahere::huff::D:up::dork::love::down::?:sweat::drill::brrr::no:yes:nah::aye::blush::P:woosh::wink2::blush::gettin::yahoo::nufc::warning::victory::tumbleweed::third::telephone::tease::taunt::talk::sun::suicide::stop::stars::shades::security::secret::second::search::scratchchin::scotsman::scare::rtfm::rose::rip::redcard::read::(:angry::wub::):)<_<-_-:rolleyes::icon_lol::D:razz:;):o:huh::unsure::king::jester::jerkit::hunter::hiya::help::hi::headphonedance::halo::good::gay::fuk::friends::fool::flowers::first::dunno::duel::wink2::angry::blush::razz::blush::blush::blush:;):D:duel::flowers::headphonedance:

thats the max.

:blush:  :huh:  :icon_lol:      :woosh:  ;)  B)    B)  :outahere:  :huff:  :D  :up:  :dork:  :love:  :down:  :?  :sweat:  :drill:  :brrr:  :no  :yes  :nah:  :aye:  :blush:  :P  :woosh:  :wink2:  :blush:  :gettin:  :yahoo:  :nufc:  :warning:  :victory:  :tumbleweed:  :third:  :telephone:  :tease:  :taunt:  :talk:  :sun:  :suicide:  :stop:  :stars:  :shades:  :security:  :secret:  :second:  :search:  :scratchchin:  :scotsman:  :scare:  :rtfm:  :rose:  :rip:  :redcard:  :read:  :(  :angry:  :wub:  :)  :)  <_<  -_-  :rolleyes:  :icon_lol:  :D  :razz:  ;)  :o  :huh:  :unsure:  :king:  :jester:  :jerkit:  :hunter:  :hiya:  :help:  :hi:  :headphonedance:  :halo:  :good:  :gay:  :fuk:  :friends:  :fool:  :flowers:  :first:  :dunno:  :duel:  :wink2:  :angry:  :blush:  :razz:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  ;)  :D  :duel:  :flowers:  :headphonedance:

thats the max.

5755[/snapback]

They do look beautiful altogether like that, I must say (without adding any more of course)

this is probably the only place where a couple of those will be used.

5911[/snapback]

You must be referring to the poo and gay ones. :D