Would you settle for being an Everton?

Kid Dynamite

Guest LeazesLad
Plus fan base is an nationwide / international thing.

Everton have more fans world wide than Newcastle. Goes without saying.

You total mug. Wonder if Everton would play in Norway against a Norwegian team and have 6,000 Norwegian away fans in their end like when we played Valerenga. Your football knowledge is desperate. Whenever I've been around the world, especially Asia, you see kids supporting Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool. Probably Chelsea a lot more now, but outside of those three, it's clearly us. Tottenham I've never even heard of a foreign Tottenham fan. We have the third biggest supporters club in Singapore for example, but fuck foreigners, it's not like they put much money in, but you're being a boring prick again with your baseless foundationless non-sense.

Why lie?

Where's the lie. Everything you've said has no basis. You must be bored tonight. You're a wank am not discussing anything with people who are beneath me anymore.

You total mug. Wonder if Everton would play in Norway against a Norwegian team and have 6,000 Norwegian away fans in their end like when we played Valerenga. Your football knowledge is desperate. Whenever I've been around the world, especially Asia, you see kids supporting Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool. Probably Chelsea a lot more now, but outside of those three, it's clearly us. Tottenham I've never even heard of a foreign Tottenham fan. We have the third biggest supporters club in Singapore for example, but fuck foreigners, it's not like they put much money in, but you're being a boring prick again with your baseless foundationless non-sense.

Why lie?

Where's the lie. Everything you've said has no basis. You must be bored tonight. You're a wank am not discussing anything with people who are beneath me anymore.

Pwease let me come to a game with you Dan! Pwwwweeeaaase I get so bored in London.

Fucking below you sad sack?

Guest LeazesLad

Why lie?

Pwease let me come to a game with you Dan! Pwwwweeeaaase I get so bored in London.

I didn't say I wanted to go with you I said get me a ticket you cunt. You're just such a mug, everything you've said in this thread is for no other purpose than you are a mug. Literally everything you've said is opinion you've passed off as fact without any foundation at all, all this on a clubs message board 270 miles from home who you claim to have no feelings for. In fact when this thread was started by J69, if I'd have read it earlier after his initial post, I would've bet my left clem on you making a cunt of yourself on it, and everyone who uses this messageboard would say the same. Have a fuckin word with yourself.

Why lie?

I didn't say I wanted to go with you I said get me a ticket you cunt. You're just such a mug, everything you've said in this thread is for no other purpose than you are a mug. Literally everything you've said is opinion you've passed off as fact without any foundation at all, all this on a clubs message board 270 miles from home who you claim to have no feelings for. In fact when this thread was started by J69, if I'd have read it earlier after his initial post, I would've bet my left clem on you making a cunt of yourself on it, and everyone who uses this messageboard would say the same. Have a fuckin word with yourself.

Meet me for a drink Im so LONELY.

Nothing sadder than a single bloke in his mid thirties. Feel it slipping away Steve?

I have never understood why some fans want to spend soo much time on other clubs forums. Fair enough if they want to view opinions from said club and join in with the banter but if you are just there to take the piss it's sad to have wracked up nearly 400 posts in just other a month.

Someone must be a little lonely.

I have never understood why some fans want to spend soo much time on other clubs forums. Fair enough if they want to view opinions from said club and join in with the banter but if you are just there to take the piss it's sad to have wracked up nearly 400 posts in just other a month.

Not at all, spend at tops an hour on here a day, fortunatly being computer literate means I can knock out a post pretty quickly.

Guest LeazesLad

Why lie?

Nothing sadder than a single bloke in his mid thirties. Feel it slipping away Steve?

Single? I'm not single son, I genuinely believe you are though. However, I said get me a ticket for a game against Milan, and I'd have a pint with you why bring that up here? "What goes in PM stay in PM" Fuckin P R I C K. I didn't think you were but I do think you are a bit of a sinister wrongun.

Guest LeazesLad

Not at all, spend at tops an hour on here a day, fortunatly being computer literate means I can knock out a post pretty quickly.

Gejon's nailed it I think. Look at the stats on this board. Today's top 20 posters. mmmm who's second top? Pathetic tbh. Newcastle message board.

Why lie?

Single? I'm not single son, I genuinely believe you are though. However, I said get me a ticket for a game against Milan, and I'd have a pint with you why bring that up here? "What goes in PM stay in PM" Fuckin P R I C K. I didn't think you were but I do think you are a bit of a sinister wrongun.

For a man who talks about himself so much I find it difficult to believe you have a bird seeing as you have never mentioned her on here.

You was the one who started with the "you are below me" shit. Why you so desperate to hook up? And Im the sinister wrongun?

I would have been happy to let you come down, meet some of the lads have a laugh but I honestly think you would be fucking embarrassing.

Edited by DesperateDannyB

Guest LeazesLad

Why lie?

For a man who talks about himself so much I find it difficult to believe you have a bird seeing as you have never mentioned her on here.

You was the one who started with the "you are below me" shit. Why you so desperate to hook up? And Im the sinister wrongun.

I would have been happy to let you come down, meet some of the lads have a laugh but I honestly think you would be fucking embarrassing.

I have mentioned her as it happens once, but as Alex once said only an idiot would go in to detail about their private life on here, like I say I'm not some faceless non-entity hiding behind a monitor, I'm not an unknown quantity like you, people can actually turn round and say yes he's alright. You could be Fred West, people have met me.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me mate. Just answer me this, what is the purpose of you being on here?

What was the issue Skidmark?

Making a SBR thread to act the cock and use it to have digs at us.

I just couldnt believe there were only 2 posts wishing SBR a happy birthday, I was shocked.

Then you started having a dig, am I supposed to just take it?

You're a sad little phone answering cunt, nobody here likes you, fuck off. You remind me of this kid I went to school with. We didn't like him and he kept trying to latch onto us. We would run away and try and ditch him but he'd give chase and still try and latch on. That's you.

Why lie?

You was the one who started with the "you are below me" shit. Why you so desperate to hook up? And Im the sinister wrongun.

I have mentioned her as it happens once, but as Alex once said only an idiot would go in to detail about their private life on here, like I say I'm not some faceless non-entity hiding behind a monitor, I'm not an unknown quantity like you, people can actually turn round and say yes he's alright. You could be Fred West, people have met me.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me mate. Just answer me this, what is the purpose of you being on here?

Fuck knows becauseas the SBR thread shows, most on here spend more time hating us than loving your own club. Small time provisional mongs.

I wont be coming back.

Crying to his 8 twitter followers the poor sod.

N17_Spurs N17_Spurs

I have come to the conclusion that Newcastle fans are more dellusional than Scousers. no mean feat! #fuckingspastics

Guest LeazesLad

Something seems to have happened to him recently like, more aggressive and more of a bell end than usual.

Personally I'm all for opposition fans coming on here when they're not mouthy bell ends. Idioteque has been good as gold for example. Even that James D the mackem seems a canny lad, he takes a dogs abuse and it's only ever light hearted.

Edited by LeazesLad