Would you settle for being an Everton?

Kid Dynamite

Crying to his 8 twitter followers the poor sod.
N17_Spurs N17_Spurs

I have come to the conclusion that Newcastle fans are more dellusional than Scousers. no mean feat! #fuckingspastics

Was that just now? :D

He genuinely is upset! I have more followers and I only signed up for the football stuff (I don't tweet) :icon_lol:

Edited by Gejon

Guest LeazesLad
Course not. Witless bullshitter to the last.

Aye, no doubt he'll be back in some guise.

Anyway, I'll be honest at the start of the season I thought Everton's team was better on paper than ours. I don't now, no one knew how good Tiote would be, and we didn't get Ben Arfa till end of August, if we had 2 top strikers I could look myself in the mirror and say we're better than them. Losing Pienaar is a massive blow to them, not that there's much between us like. They could say the same if they had a striker they'd be higher shown by the fact they've drawn more than anyone else and only lost six games. Beckford oh dear.

Has the 'yid' gone? For good? Good.

As soon as I saw the SBR birthday thread I suspected he would be having a go. I didn't bother opening it. I hadn't realised it was SBR's b/day. Then again, I loved my mother more than SBR and I never can remember her b/day or the day she passed, so remembering SBR's birthday is nevert gonna happen!

Knob.

I suspect he will be back though. :D

Guest LeazesLad
Has the 'yid' gone? For good? Good.

As soon as I saw the SBR birthday thread I suspected he would be having a go. I didn't bother opening it. I hadn't realised it was SBR's b/day. Then again, I loved my mother more than SBR and I never can remember her b/day or the day she passed, so remembering SBR's birthday is nevert gonna happen!

Knob.

I suspect he will be back though. :D

The SBR thing was the final straw for me with him like, using a great man like that to abuse Newcastle fans. Wonder if they have threads on their boards for Bill Nicholson's birthdays.

No one replied in the SBR thread because he started it.

Danny serves to remind us why a lot of football fans think Spurs fans are wankers. The irony is he thinks he was righting the wrongs. He just confirmed it, the fucking idiot :lol:

Just because we never replied to his thread, we're obsessed with Spurs - I can't understand the logic. I had my thoughts about SBR on Friday just like the majority of people on here would have done, but I didn't find the need to raise a thread because of it - wasn't even a 'special' birthday unlike KK with his 60th. Don't remember us raising one a couple of years ago for what would have been Wor Jackie's 85th.

It's the kind of thing we ridicule the scousers for!

Despite selling Lescott for £25m eighteen months ago, and being run on a very tight budget they are still tottering on the brink financially. Kenwright has fuck all to invest. I'd hope if push came to shove here, the fat man would put his hand in his pocket rather than see us go into administration. That might not be an option for them.

He already has, to the tune of tens of millions.

Guest LeazesLad
Despite selling Lescott for £25m eighteen months ago, and being run on a very tight budget they are still tottering on the brink financially. Kenwright has fuck all to invest. I'd hope if push came to shove here, the fat man would put his hand in his pocket rather than see us go into administration. That might not be an option for them.

Something he needed to do to stablilise his investment not some type of Dr fuckin Doolittle, although Do-little would be an appropriate name for him. £47m in the black we are from player sales during his time at the club.

Played for Chelsea, Marseille and in 2 World Cups so he knows a bit about football

Using similar criteria you could argue Joe Kinnear knows more than Mourinho :lol:

Guest LeazesLad
Played for Chelsea, Marseille and in 2 World Cups so he knows a bit about football

You can't count Marseille, that was in their Second Division and they were desperate for any old cunt on a free transfer, because sanctions imposed on them by UEFA included not being allowed to buy players.

He's a pure doilham. He played 60 times for Ireland, told everyone his nana was Irish which is how he got away with it. Now the Irish accepted him as they do all the iffy-English plastic paddy's, Jack Charlton accepted him, so what did he have to gain about writing in his autobiography that he had no Irish nana at all. What is it about Irish nana's what with Steven Ireland's crack too. Why would you say I made it up to play international football, just made him look an absolute tool, apparently Jack Charlton in his 60's wanted to deck him this is long after he'd quit management.

How much of that is loans (that he'll want back sometime) and how much has he actually poured into us no-strings?

How much of that is loans (that he'll want back sometime) and how much has he actually poured into us no-strings?

Interest free loans, cheaper than the banks (even IF they were lending) and no different to Short at Sunlun or the Liverpool blokey. The only one's pouring it in and who won't want/expect it back are Abramovich and the Citeh ragheads.

• 11 years later...