Newcastle v Bolton

Guest LeazesLad

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a horrible, frustrating, fucking shit display.

We should of built on our lead, let in a stupid fuckin goal and then raylor the prick, fucked our chances of getting what would of been a massive win.

That said though, we were shit second half, created fuck all and didnt deserve to win.

Results went well in our favour today and once again we dont capitalise.

Frustrating :(

1-1, told you so. :(

Stupid challenge by all accounts, but weak finishing costs us again imo.

Never thought I'd say this, but the sooner Shola gets back, the better. :lol:

Makes Everton a must win, hopefully their win today will give them false confidence and hopefully Barton will be back in time (Anyone get any news about how long he's out for?), Everton will still be too soon for Barfa and Shola, but Ireland's in full training isn't he?

1-1, told you so. :(

Stupid challenge by all accounts, but weak finishing costs us again imo.

Never thought I'd say this, but the sooner Shola gets back, the better. :lol:

Makes Everton a must win, hopefully their win today will give them false confidence and hopefully Barton will be back in time (Anyone get any news about how long he's out for?), Everton will still be too soon for Barfa and Shola, but Ireland's in full training isn't he?

Everton now is twice the game this was.

They are 3 points behind with a game in hand so we really need to get a win next week!

We are still only a point behind the mackems and bolton.

Just really fuckin annoying that we didnt take our chance today...If only we had some firepower upfront. :lol:

Edited by Tioté's Nutz

Ah, the inevitable pre-match ridiculous optimist throws a ridiculous post-match hissy fit.

Really entertaining first 35 minutes or so until became streamless. Comfortably on top. Didn't managed to get the game back until we were down to 10 men, but I thought we did pretty well for 10men against a pretty decent prem team. The people who have done predictions for us winning most of our games before the end of the season have to look at our form for the season so far - just how many winning runs have we been on?

For those at the game, or who had a decent stream for the 2nd half just what shape were we playing with 10 men once saylor and ranger were on. Saylor and Jose seemed to be full/wing backs, and I couldn't quite work out whether simpson and tiote were playing as defensive mids/spare centre backs or something mad. Whatever it was, it did a pretty good job.

And if thats enrique on the wain after 92 minutes......

Another 2 points doon the netty.

Should have easily put the match to bed in the first half.

At least we didn't lose which is some consolation.

One point's better than none.

Stupid Raylor, no need for that.

Don't know why Pardew doesn't start the lone Ranger, he harries the defense more than Best.

Ah, the inevitable pre-match ridiculous optimist throws a ridiculous post-match hissy fit.

Really entertaining first 35 minutes or so until became streamless. Comfortably on top. Didn't managed to get the game back until we were down to 10 men, but I thought we did pretty well for 10men against a pretty decent prem team. The people who have done predictions for us winning most of our games before the end of the season have to look at our form for the season so far - just how many winning runs have we been on?

For those at the game, or who had a decent stream for the 2nd half just what shape were we playing with 10 men once saylor and ranger were on. Saylor and Jose seemed to be full/wing backs, and I couldn't quite work out whether simpson and tiote were playing as defensive mids/spare centre backs or something mad. Whatever it was, it did a pretty good job.

And if thats enrique on the wain after 92 minutes......

Not really a hissy fit....more a case of venting frustration at missing a great chance to jump to 7th.