Newcastle v Bolton

Guest LeazesLad

We have won/need to win games despite the strikers being shit - sometimes we get away with it like the Brum match, other times missed chances cost points like today.

After the Everton match we only have one match in 4 weeks - if we manage to get 4 points out of the next 2 and then get the missing players back we could still finish top 8 given that the teams around us now below Liverpool are all

of a muchness.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton..Shola should be back.

Stoke...Ireland should be back.

Wolves...Ben Arfa Should be back! :(

Come the Villa game which in on SKY we should have our strongest 11 out and firing to finish strong.

---Harper---

Simpson---Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

Barton*---Nolan---Tiote---Jonas

----Ben Arfa-----

---Shola---

*Ireland if Barton isnt fit.

Everton..Shola should be back.

Stoke...Ireland should be back.

Wolves...Ben Arfa Should be back! :(

Come the Villa game which in on SKY we should have our strongest 11 out and firing to finish strong.

---Harper---

Simpson---Taylor---Coloccini---Enrique

Barton*---Nolan---Tiote---Jonas

----Ben Arfa-----

---Shola---

*Ireland if Barton isnt fit.

Shola won't be back before Stoke at the earliest according to Physioroom.co.uk

BArfa, Ireland and Gosling Might be back for Everton.

Edited by The Fish

What a horrible, frustrating, fucking shit display.

We should of built on our lead, let in a stupid fuckin goal and then raylor the prick, fucked our chances of getting what would of been a massive win.

That said though, we were shit second half, created fuck all and didnt deserve to win.

Results went well in our favour today and once again we dont capitalise.

Frustrating :lol:

This.

Enrique was shite apart from two decent runs.

Jonas was a disgrace and shouldnt wear the shirt again.

As usual a shite display without Barton. (only found out minutes before kick off and not sure why he was missing).

Ranger again comes on and runs around like a fanny without really any end product.

Singing corner singing "Theirs only one Ryan Taylor as he's sent off". :(

Praise be to Best who put in a good shift and won some great balls in the air.

2 points chucked away tbf.

We should of built on our lead, let in a stupid fuckin goal and then raylor the prick, fucked our chances of getting what would of been a massive win.

That said though, we were shit second half, created fuck all and didnt deserve to win.

This.

As usual a shite display without Barton. (only found out minutes before kick off and not sure why he was missing).

Ranger again comes on and runs around like a fanny without really any end product.

I really wish there wasn't any

Ah, the inevitable pre-match ridiculous optimist throws a ridiculous post-match hissy fit.

Really entertaining first 35 minutes or so until became streamless. Comfortably on top. Didn't managed to get the game back until we were down to 10 men, but I thought we did pretty well for 10men against a pretty decent prem team. The people who have done predictions for us winning most of our games before the end of the season have to look at our form for the season so far - just how many winning runs have we been on?

For those at the game, or who had a decent stream for the 2nd half just what shape were we playing with 10 men once saylor and ranger were on. Saylor and Jose seemed to be full/wing backs, and I couldn't quite work out whether simpson and tiote were playing as defensive mids/spare centre backs or something mad. Whatever it was, it did a pretty good job.

And if thats enrique on the wain after 92 minutes......

Not really a hissy fit....more a case of venting frustration at missing a great chance to jump to 7th.

aka a hissy fit

This.

Dont think Enrique was shit like, probably our most threatening player.

Jonas was wank.

We always seem to miss Barton...hope he's not out for too long.

I dont see what anyone sees in ranger...he is NOT a footballer.

Best looked lively but really doesnt "have it" does he?

FAO: Dr Gloom...If that was a hissy fit then you must be a well sensitive little bunny ay?

This.

You're a fucking idiot who knows absolutely bog all about football. Just fyi.

Just got back from the game and am genuinely angry. We were all over them in the first half, really should have been 2 or 3 up at the break. I CANNOT STAND Ryan Taylor. He doesn't try, his attempts at defence are shocking, no effort and a shocking challenge. Haven't seen the replay but looked bad. And what angers me even more as am sat there cursing at raylor is the standing ovation and the song, "one Ryan Taylor". Never been disgusted at our own fans before until today.

This was taylor's chance to prove his worth, for me he shud have cemented his departure. Shite player with no passion.

He cost us the game and going above mackems. Thank you Ryan.

What was Taylor doing in the middle of the park in the first place? If he'd stuck to his position the tackle would never have happened.

And what was with the constant long ball?. Time after time Harper just kicked it up field only for us to loose possession. That was a battle we were never going to win.

After such a promising 30 mins we just threw 3 points away.

Elmander beat Enrique for pace on some occasions, which surprised me.

Aye, Enrique was probably the biggest threat going forward today but got rinsed a couple of times at the back. Proper mixed bag.

Elmander beat Enrique for pace on some occasions, which surprised me.

Aye, Enrique was probably the biggest threat going forward today but got rinsed a couple of times at the back. Proper mixed bag.

This.

We dominated from the off, scored, then fartarsed about to the point that we were dribbling the ball out of our own box. Raylor was (surprisingly) ok in the first half but deserved the red. Ranger was a handful when he came on and so was Kuqi in his 5 minute cameo and Saylor's runs on the right worked well. If Barton's still injured Saylor & Simpson on the right might be a decent option v Everton

If he thought Ranger 'came on and ran around like a fanny without any end product' then I'm not sure if he did go to the match, Skidders, or maybe he was taking an extended piss for the last 20 minutes and missed it all. Slagging Enrique, Jonas and Ranger (three of the best performers offensively) and bigging up Best (complete shite) is where the 'knows bog all about football' comes into it. And "yank" doesn't come into it at all, but I don't expect any better from a troll like you who gets his rocks off trying to wind Leazes up.

If he thought Ranger 'came on and ran around like a fanny without any end product' then I'm not sure if he did go to the match, Skidders, or maybe he was taking an extended piss for the last 20 minutes and missed it all. Slagging Enrique, Jonas and Ranger (three of the best performers offensively) and bigging up Best (complete shite) is where the 'knows bog all about football' comes into it. And "yank" doesn't come into it at all, but I don't expect any better from a troll like you who gets his rocks off trying to wind Leazes up.

Ranger had no end product, Jonas was quiet compared to his normal self and Jose, whilst strong offensively, had some dodgy defensive moments. Nothing to get on CT's back about, if anything, he was exaggerating said points a little bit.

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Enrique, did get beat twice. Once by Sturridge with a good move leaving Enrique stranded, the other was when Elmander shocked him with his pace. Elmander and Sturridge up front is a pretty good pairing if I'm honest, though Elmander is was too inconsistent.

A couple of the runs he made forward were fantastic, including the one near the end where he beat the same two players on three occassions before sending in the cross that Ranger headed home. Unfortunately ranger was half a yard offside though I wouldn;t say we deserved three points by anmy stretch.

This.

You're a fucking idiot who knows absolutely bog all about football. Just fyi.

Your usual boring post. Luckily its only once a week.

Just got back from the game and am genuinely angry. We were all over them in the first half, really should have been 2 or 3 up at the break. I CANNOT STAND Ryan Taylor. He doesn't try, his attempts at defence are shocking, no effort and a shocking challenge. Haven't seen the replay but looked bad. And what angers me even more as am sat there cursing at raylor is the standing ovation and the song, "one Ryan Taylor". Never been disgusted at our own fans before until today.

This was taylor's chance to prove his worth, for me he shud have cemented his departure. Shite player with no passion.

He cost us the game and going above mackems. Thank you Ryan.

Truly unbelievable I thought.

This.

Dont think Enrique was shit like, probably our most threatening player.

Jonas was wank.

We always seem to miss Barton...hope he's not out for too long.

I dont see what anyone sees in ranger...he is NOT a footballer.

Best looked lively but really doesnt "have it" does he?

FAO: Dr Gloom...If that was a hissy fit then you must be a well sensitive little bunny ay?

No I dont think he does, but credit to the lad he did win some very good headers and placed them into dangerous situations that on another day, could have lead to goals.