Ashley in a click

Guest LeazesLad

Good lad or mug  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last one for me - Said before theres only 4 people whose death I'd welcome and Ashley, Lambias and Wise are three of them.

Who's fourth. People should all say which one they voted for so we know where we stand.

My fourth would be the royal family. I hope he dies btw, I voted for the next option up though because I didn't want to jinx it

:lol:

Last one for me - Said before theres only 4 people whose death I'd welcome and Ashley, Lambias and Wise are three of them.

Who's fourth. People should all say which one they voted for so we know where we stand.

My fourth would be the royal family. I hope he dies btw, I voted for the next option up though because I didn't want to jinx it

:lol:

Guest LeazesLad
The old board was infinitely better.

Do be quiet.

They get away with so much because of how bad we've had it under Ashley.

Was a great board up to 2004. Wish I had a quid for every time I've typed that.

My fourth would be the royal family

I would love to sell them all dead but that's not personal - it's more against the concept.

Incidentally, my actual view (which isn't up there in the poll), is: ('good' in blue, 'bad' in red, 'not personally culpable/neutral' in black)

Will spend a lot of his own money to protect his investment out of necessity, but no more than he has to, and has no romantic wish to compete on wages with the other sugar daddies. Bought very unwisely (his fault). Doesn't do things to deliberately spite the fans, rather he simply doesn't give a fuck about what the fans (or anyone in any other walk of life apart from Mike Ashley) thinks, so the upshot often feels the same. Lies without a single pang of conscience and hence trust is impossible. Wants to drive down wasted costs (and there was a lot of scope for this so fair do's in my mind). Doesn't purchase players at a discount price with the sole intention of selling them on at a profit as very simply his broader business deals make this look like chicken feed (I think this is the fans emotional reaction to a sale), but at the same time, on balance of probabilities, likely that he doesn't appreciate the importance of holding on to key players enough, to the detriment of the side, undoing good work and progress and hence again, the upshot feels the same.

Do be quiet.

Really? Some of you make it sound like they were universally loved up until 2004 which in my opinion is not what I believed or witnessed.

Do be quiet.

Really? Some of you make it sound like they were universally loved up until 2004 which in my opinion is not what I believed or witnessed.

Challenging for the title, playing in Europe was just a bit shiet. :lol:

Edited by Flair