Leon Best would you keep him?

paulwynuk42NUFC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Your Name Here

Best has a better PL goal ratio than Andy Carroll this season....... now is definitely the time to sell

I think we need another powerhouse striker who can head the ball. I wouldnt mind that lakuka boy from belgium and hooper from Celtic. Put Nile on loan and keep Best and Shola.

To be fair to Kuqi in his five minutes yesterday he got back, defended and he tried to make a handful of himself against the back four of Everton.

Think that management believe that Ranger needs to stay so they can keep an eye on him, as they are concerned that disclipinary problems might re-appear if he went elsewhere. Personally think that he as good as Carrol was at the same age - remember Carrol's unsuccessful loan spell at Preston, when he was the same age as Ranger is now?

We have a habit of slagging our players off even when they are doing well. He's looked decent and he has took his chances well, 6 goals in 10 games. He has a the same goals scored as a few players who have better reputations and whilst Best's talent may appear limited he's doing fine by me so long as he keeps banging in the goals.

He's never had hype - only doubt and I think that's playing on peoples minds. People aren't talking about shipping Shola or Ranger out and Best has scored more than both - probably in less games than Shola.