Gene_Clark

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primal Scream in a couple of weeks. :lol:

Yup me too. Saw them at Olympia doing the old

screamadelica.jpg

and it was magnificent. They are also their own support act playing 40 minutes of "greatest hits"

Seeing them again in Brighton on the 22cnd. Cant wait

Was tellling a 23 year old from Glasgow at work today that am off to see the Scream Team at the end of this month....he said he'd never fuckin heard of them!! :D

http://www.campbestival.net/media/Camp-Bes..._1310398212.jpg

Lucky bloke.

miaow! :lol:

I'd like to slate the musical taste of your youth but as you are more than likely still in it do you think you'll be wanting to see any of your current favourites in 20 years time?....

Nah I just don't like Primal Scream tbh! I'm not young or naive in regards to music but they've never ticked a box with me! However they have caused massive irritation!

Fair one, so do you hate the Iggy/New York Dolls Primals most, or the Acid House/Weatherall ones, or the Black Crowes/Stones ones the most?....there is a lot to really have a go at about them... :D

Their stuff from the late nineties onwards (since Mani took up bass duties) has been consistently pretty good iyam.

Tbh, I've seen them twice before and Gillespie's live vocals are,being charitable, shite.

But am looking forward to seeing them locally.....no more than half an hour on the train :lol:

Going to see Lang Lang and 2Cellos next Monday

seriously? haha I just won tickets too

Well, I'm not taking anything valuable then...

:lol:

MF Doom on his way to England. :mellow:

Nowt north of Leeds. :D

Would have been no doubt that I'd go in the past. Getting too old for this on a school night though :dunno:

Tickets on sale Friday for those that are still 'with it' :D

• 1 month later...

And you will know us by the trail of dead are playing in Sydney on Saturday, dirt cheap at an amazing venue but do you think I can find any fucker that want to go???

Akron/Family are doing a pub show next month at the Annandale Hotel :lol: