Your Fav NUFC goal of the season so far?

paulwynuk42NUFC

Without a shadow of a doubt it must be Tiotes!

Though Jonas Vs City and Barton Vs Villa were both steller!

Most bizzare goal goes to lovenkrands goal against Birmingham - bloke was still reading the team sheets out and most people in the home end hadnt even realised the match had kicked off til we erupted!

Had I been there or watching on the TV then Tiote might get it.

However my favourite is Nolans first and our first against Sunderland, the over head kick. (was that the pile on?).

The Derby is always the most gut wrenching game of the season for me so to get that first goal and the relief that brings was immense.

Had I been there or watching on the TV then Tiote might get it.

However my favourite is Nolans first and our first against Sunderland, the over head kick. (was that the pile on?).

The Derby is always the most gut wrenching game of the season for me so to get that first goal and the relief that brings was immense.

Yeah agree Nolans first goal has to be in my top 3 like awesome

1. Tiote v Arsenal

2. Ben Arfa v Everton

3. Carroll v Liverpool

4. Barton v Villa

5. Gutierrez v Man City

Other nice or meaningful goals were both of coloccini's, shola v chelsea and nolan's against the unwashed.

Despite the circumstances, Barton's strike v Stevenage would probably have to be in my top 3 based on the goal itself.

1. Gotta be Tiote's vs Arsenal couldn't be anyone else

2. Arfa's vs Everton was a special goal, hopefully the lad comes back and is the same as when he left.

3. Bartons vs stevenage or vs villa both amazing strikes .