Players i would get rid of in the summer

paulwynuk42NUFC

guys, give it a rest, he's not as bad as deadman and his only crime is being a bit overenthusiastic. at least he's trying to promote discussion instead of just spouting shit like deadman does.

that said paul, why the fuck would you want to sell Krul?

:(

These are the players i would get rid of this summer. who would you get rid off?

Ryan Taylor

James Perch

Peter Lovenkrands

Shola Ameobi

Danny Guthrie

Wayne Routledge

Tim Krul

Seriously, why would you get rid of any of these, we dont have cover, yes Smith, Campbell and Xisco because they're either overpaid or in Xiscos case unlikely to get a game while we still have a womens team we can call on.

These are the players i would get rid of this summer. who would you get rid off?

Ryan Taylor

James Perch

Peter Lovenkrands

Shola Ameobi

Danny Guthrie

Wayne Routledge

Tim Krul

Seriously, why would you get rid of any of these, we dont have cover, yes Smith, Campbell and Xisco because they're either overpaid or in Xiscos case unlikely to get a game while we still have a womens team we can call on.

Taylor and Perch are both utter,utter shite but with the squad being small they would need replacing with players who could push for a place in the team rather than a pair of benchwarmers. All depends on how much Pards can spend and a couple of strikers are a priority