Daniel Sturridge

paulwynuk42NUFC

this board going down th pan, im all for stevie being quiz master for new members before they can post

whats wrong with me posting?

postings fine but youve created 9 of the last 10 topics or sumthing, try and keep the amount of topics down

I said to Tecato on here a couple of weeks back, you would've thought with the Carroll deal being reliant on the Torres deal going through, it would have been fairly easy to grease the wheels for Sturridge to have ended up here on loan. Surely even our board could've worked that one out?

Paul, why not have a look and see if there is already a thread you can put your thoughts in rather than starting them all ower the shop. Nee offence like.

Paul - you don't have to post every thought you have. You especially don't need to start a new topic every time your brain fires a retarded question into your head.

Exercise some self restraint, try and post less and make it even slightly interesting, you are coming across like a five year old who has to tell everyone everything he has seen. "look Mummy a bus There is somebody riding a bike. That car is blue. Why do dogs bark. Why is sunday called sunday. I like fish"

It's really dull

he's new and enthusiastic, nothing wrong with that. that said, i'd recommend keeping the new topics down.

This. I remember i was the same when i first joined. Like Jon said if you want people to debate your topics, then try to cut them down and avoid topics already discussed. And just remember, theyre quick to bite on this forum, very rarely do you see any encouragement.

With regards to Sturridge, he looks a good player. I rememeber telling my brother , we should put Best on the market as soon as he scored that hatrick and then use some of the money to go for Sturridge. He thought i was mad to be wanting to get rid of a player who just scored a hatrick in his debut premiership season. Another player i wish we go for in the summer is Van Aanholt. He had a really good spell here and hes still young. Would make a good back up OR replacement (God forbid) for Enrique if he was to ever go.

Paul - you don't have to post every thought you have. You especially don't need to start a new topic every time your brain fires a retarded question into your head.

Exercise some self restraint, try and post less and make it even slightly interesting, you are coming across like a five year old who has to tell everyone everything he has seen. "look Mummy a bus There is somebody riding a bike. That car is blue. Why do dogs bark. Why is sunday called sunday. I like fish"

It's really dull

:(

"How does it rain? Look at me balancing this, Daddy! Where does the sun go at night? How was the earth invented? Can I have a sweet if I leave this much, look at my plate, daddy, this much of my dinner? What players should we release at the end of the season?"

Cut down on the sugar, E numbers and fizzy pop and you'll be ok, Paul. :lol:

Paul

I'm all for posting what you want mate. Like you say only when admin ask yu to change or you get sick of being called a cunt off the rest of the members, you stupid cunt.

:lol:

Fucking hell. :(

After 4 goals in 4 games if i was pardew i would go for him in the summer. i belive Chelsea want £10 million for him definetly would go for him

I think Chelsea would want a lot more for him the goals hes banging in. Mind you if I was a Chelsea fan I'll want to keep him. Drogba and Anelka are not getting much younger. I think big ash needs to think about buying some bog roll for players before investing in the squad. Newcastle that hard up Bartons wiping his arse with the Chronicle for fuck sake.

I think big ash needs to think about buying some bog roll for players before investing in the squad. Newcastle that hard up Bartons wiping his arse with the Chronicle for fuck sake.

You tell that one on the cruise ships?

Said it before but that lad is so thick it's just not funny. I have a good ability to laugh at morons but this one just makes me ashamed to be of the same species.

Absolutely retarded.