well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

You should've just fucked off or called whoever abused you first.

Or you could just stick around and toughen up a bit and you could end up better for it.

Never take anything from somewhere like this too seriously, paul. You're in big trouble as a person if you do.

Or you could just stick around and toughen up a bit and you could end up better for it.

Never take anything from somewhere like this too seriously, paul. You're in big trouble as a person if you do.

is that all you lot do on here is fucking insult people its a shambles

Paul, have you ever heard of 'setting yourself up for a fall?'

This Forum has a few bell ends on it but also has some quality posters who've made me think, made me laugh and passed a bit of time when I've been bored.

If it was just insulting people I wouldn't be on here myself.

Pretty much, yes.

You either get used to it and start dishing it back out, or you wilt.

It's only messing, no harm meant. You know, banter?

There's loads on here who got dogs abuse when they first turned up for posting something stupid or coming across as an attention seeker, but if you stick with (usually) folks will start to accept you.

It's up to you though like, you won't be missed ( :( )

So why the flounce? :(

Guest LeazesLad

:(

Who called you a cunt like? I think you've done really well in terms of no one taking the piss to be honest. "Just watching Bangladesh v Ireland on the cricket should be a good un" if that was anyone else they'd get it ripped out of them big time. Nee disrespect but is this yee on at the end of this clip?

Are you Keegan, are you Keegan, are you Keegan in disguise

Fuck off, you knob. A Newcastle supporter taking the piss out of KK for walking TWICE? :(

I really am a fucking prick.

See, Paul, it's easy. :lol:

FYP

This a cry for help or something? If it is dont worry mate this is a geordie site. Its full up of boozed up geordies they dont what the fuck they are typing. If they do they cant remember what the fuck they typed. Its the only site they can go on without getting locked up for fuck sake.

Just ignore this guy Paul, he's angry because of Dean Richards, there'll be minutes of silence goin' on all owa and they won't be involved :(

Fuck off, you knob. A Newcastle supporter taking the piss out of KK for being a man of principal? :(

You really are a fucking prick.

FYP

FYP

:lol:

ASM needs to do a Paul and fuck off as well.

Wasn't he voted off this site in a poll he rigged up himself?

A Welcher as well as a fucking Prick. At least Paul has some scruples.

Fuck off, you knob. A Newcastle supporter taking the piss out of KK for being a man of principal? :(

You really are a fucking prick.

FYP

FYP

Drawing comparison because of an emotionally driven exit is taking the piss? Fuck off and die.