well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's the same as when people stand on top of the Tyne Bridge threatening to jump. "Am ganna jump am tellin ye, am gan e", well fuckin do it then you mug. The only reason they don't just do it is they don't want to, they want to be reassured that everythings going to be ok, and they're worth saving.

Brutal. :(

True though.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks at the From: Ireland bit in clear view*

Yes mick i'm a Geordie, no doubt the next reply will have something to do with caravans or gypsys or tarmac

I dont mind the Irish mate. Yous only bug me when your wifes coming round 6 bells in the morning selling good luck stones for fuck sake.

By the way I dont want me fucking garden doing and me tree dont need cutting alright Paddy?

One question why do the Irish say Paddy all the time?

Guest LeazesLad

Not taking the piss but if you have a look at his pic in his profile he looks like a penguin. Nee offence or nowt like, I just found it funny.

Well, clearly ASM and dollqueuemick weren't getting enough attention.

Paul, if you think this is abuse you need to grow up.

Honestly, as an aside, this forum's quality would be vastly improved if ASM, spackattackmick, DEADMAN and a couple others were disposed of.

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

fucking hell Paul, what do you expect ? Wise up man, it's no big deal.

Well, clearly ASM and dollqueuemick weren't getting enough attention.

Paul, if you think this is abuse you need to grow up.

Honestly, as an aside, this forum's quality would be vastly improved if ASM, spackattackmick, DEADMAN and a couple others were disposed of.

Or take the quick option and fuck you off, you silly bald twat

Not taking the piss but if you have a look at his pic in his profile he looks like a penguin. Nee offence or nowt like, I just found it funny.

:(

It's also quite funny how many people have viewed his profile since your comment.

Howay man ASM! Nee need for some of the stuff in here.

And equally in fairness to ASM, the welching stuff is a bit harsh when it wasn't him proposed the bet to start with.

Edited by manc-mag

And equally in fairness to the ASM, the welching stuff is a bit harsh when it wasn't him proposed the bet to start with.

Me? I've done nowt other than react under unprovoked attack from the usual boring suspects

And equally in fairness to the ASM, the welching stuff is a bit harsh when it wasn't him proposed the bet to start with.

Me? I've done nowt other than react under unprovoked attack from the usual boring suspects

I think you get far more stick than you deserve like, but "Fuck off and die" is a bit of an overreaction.