well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't we all just be friends.... :(

ASM's right like. There's lot of arse lickers trying to fit in.

I just like everybody, even Kevin.

It's the bland boring fuckers who boil my piss. The ones who state the fucking obvious and would be more at home reading NUFC.co.uk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW I think ASM gets a hard press and is somewhat misunderstood, much like I was when I joined Toontastic in 2006.

Fuck 'em marra, I've noticed that with a few on here you can have never said a bad word to someone and they'll have a pop to try and gain popularity with some other members. I'm not bothered about impressing those types :lol:

There is so many twats on this forum that do this, it's all people around 16-25 aswell that do it, twats :(

Aye it's part of the reason this forum doesn't get the same numbers as others. Basically as soon as you have a disagreement with one of the old guard they're like vultures, some worse than others. Then you get the foreign cunts joining in trying to act like part of the clique, sucking up to the old guard. And so on. The random abuse you get yourself Kevin is borderline cringeworthy sometimes when it's completely unprovoked with somebody you've never talked to. But it happens, one big popularity contest on here. I'm not interested in it though. I think Gemmill's a desperate cock sometimes (though sometimes entertaining) looking for that punchline too often, and I think The Fish is one of the biggest fuckin' cocks I've ever encountered online. That howmanheyman feller said he didn't like me because I said I was trying to get a girl fired. that was his explanation. He then realised he was mistaken and that I was trying to get fired into her, not get her sacked, but instead of accepting his mistakes he continued to try and lay the boot in now and again. That's the size of that cunt. There's a few genuine good lads on here and that's why I stick around, fuck the whole gaining acceptance part though. If I could ban 10 members on here for 6 months, I reckon I'd have the members doubled.

You can complain about stuff like that, but I have to assume that most of the time you are going out of your way to be combative, annoying and argumentative. You can never just put a point across, you have to do it in an obnoxious manner. That's why people react poorly to you.

FWIW I think ASM gets a hard press and is somewhat misunderstood, much like I was when I joined Toontastic in 2006.

Fuck 'em marra, I've noticed that with a few on here you can have never said a bad word to someone and they'll have a pop to try and gain popularity with some other members. I'm not bothered about impressing those types :lol:

There is so many twats on this forum that do this, it's all people around 16-25 aswell that do it, twats :(

Aye it's part of the reason this forum doesn't get the same numbers as others. Basically as soon as you have a disagreement with one of the old guard they're like vultures, some worse than others. Then you get the foreign cunts joining in trying to act like part of the clique, sucking up to the old guard. And so on. The random abuse you get yourself Kevin is borderline cringeworthy sometimes when it's completely unprovoked with somebody you've never talked to. But it happens, one big popularity contest on here. I'm not interested in it though. I think Gemmill's a desperate cock sometimes (though sometimes entertaining) looking for that punchline too often, and I think The Fish is one of the biggest fuckin' cocks I've ever encountered online. That howmanheyman feller said he didn't like me because I said I was trying to get a girl fired. that was his explanation. He then realised he was mistaken and that I was trying to get fired into her, not get her sacked, but instead of accepting his mistakes he continued to try and lay the boot in now and again. That's the size of that cunt. There's a few genuine good lads on here and that's why I stick around, fuck the whole gaining acceptance part though. If I could ban 10 members on here for 6 months, I reckon I'd have the members doubled.

You can complain about stuff like that, but I have to assume that most of the time you are going out of your way to be combative, annoying and argumentative. You can never just put a point across, you have to do it in an obnoxious manner. That's why people react poorly to you.

I'll only ever do it in that fashion to the members that have had past unnecessary stabs at me on previous occasions though. I think you'll struggle to find evidence of me being "obnoxious" (a bit of an overstatement imo) to somebody without good reason.

I'll only ever do it in that fashion to the members that have had past unnecessary stabs at me on previous occasions though. I think you'll struggle to find evidence of me being "obnoxious" (a bit of an overstatement imo) to somebody without good reason.

I rarely see you having a calm debate with someone about something. It's always backs-up quoteathons with two people just trying to get the last word in. Half the time you're trying to make a sensible point but you do it in a manner that causes rows. I mean I don't really care cos I can just ignore those threads for the most part, but you can't on the one hand make out that you're here against all the odds, in the face of constant torment, whilst at the same time causing a lot of the hassle you get with your own actions.

Just calm down, forget what people have had a go at you about in the past, and act normal.

Guest LeazesLad
Can't we all just be friends.... :(

It's the bland boring fuckers who boil my piss. The ones who state the fucking obvious and would be more at home reading NUFC.co.uk

I;ve not once ever tried to fit in, and YOU accused me of trying to get in to the Trent Posse, so I hope you're not referring to me, if cunts like me great, if they think I'm a prick, so fuck, but I've never had any agenda's here ever.

I rarely see you having a calm debate with someone about something. It's always backs-up quoteathons with two people just trying to get the last word in. Half the time you're trying to make a sensible point but you do it in a manner that causes rows. I mean I don't really care cos I can just ignore those threads for the most part, but you can't on the one hand make out that you're here against all the odds, in the face of constant torment, whilst at the same time causing a lot of the hassle you get with your own actions.

Just calm down, forget what people have had a go at you about in the past, and act normal.

I'd love some examples of that. The quoteathons comment I'll ignore because you've been guilty of it yourself with the same member. I cause a lot of the hassle I get with my own actions because I react to the forum wankers and cheapshot suck-ups. Like in this thread I made a (quite funny, i thought) Keegan comparison and look at the dick heads that took it as opportunity to have a stab. I won't sit and take that kind of shit to keep the peace or fit in. That is me acting normal.

Can't we all just be friends.... :lol:

I;ve not

once ever tried to fit in, and YOU accused me of trying to get in to the Trent Posse, so I hope you're not referring to me, if cunts like me great, if they think I'm a prick, so fuck, but I've never had any agenda's here ever.

:lol: Fuck off Stevie you ARE NOW the clique. You are the establishment. The Trents below you these days. :(

And no I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the ones who really have Nowt to say but every now and again try and have a go (at whoever), simply to try and fit in.

I won't name names, they know who they are.

Guest LeazesLad
Can't we all just be friends.... :lol:

I;ve not

once ever tried to fit in, and YOU accused me of trying to get in to the Trent Posse, so I hope you're not referring to me, if cunts like me great, if they think I'm a prick, so fuck, but I've never had any agenda's here ever.

:lol: Fuck off Stevie you ARE NOW the clique. You are the establishment. The Trents below you these days. :(

And no I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the ones who really have Nowt to say but every now and again try and have a go (at whoever), simply to try and fit in.

I won't name names, they know who they are.

Well give cryptic clues focussing on their usernames.

and no mention of me :icon_lol:

PS. You do have a point .... :lol:

does anybody think if Paul comes back and reads this he may start to....eerrr.....understand, its not like going to a tea party.

Anyway, as I'm possibility the oldest [apart from Noelie], I can call anybody I like a cunt.

Guest LeazesLad

Just goes to show you never take people on face value on the internet, unless that person is me of course, look at this....

@Suraj182 fuck off u paki cunt u have lost

about 4 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Suraj182

You racist cunt.

@Cam_Welsh hiya cameron is there any plans for Kate Ritchie to return to Home and away? loved her as Sally. hope this happens

about 9 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply

42 and you're still on about Sally off home and away.

@James_Heneghan_ Rooney is a big fat twat hope he gets a lenghty ban. Why fergir doesnt speak too BBC is noone understands him the cunt

about 7 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to James_Heneghan_

Rooney fat, you've admitted you're 23st you obese mess.

@MissLfc09 haha #lfc are shit end off

about 6 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to MissLfc09

of you tool, of, not fuckin "off"

http://twitter.com/paulwyn42NUFC

http://teamtoon.ning.com/profile/PaulWynRobbins

Oh dear.

Edited by LeazesLad

Just goes to show you never take people on face value on the internet, unless that person is me of course, look at this....

@Suraj182 fuck off u paki cunt u have lost

about 4 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Suraj182

You racist cunt.

Detective Stevie does it again.

Good riddance.

Guest LeazesLad
:(

Jimbo your mrs has boob competiton it would seem

how he has the cheek to mouth off about abuse going by those twitter posts lord knows.

Fuck me what a big derby. He's like Harold's fatter brother.