well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eyes are a bit close together.

:cuppa:

this lad seems a bit fucking special to be getting this kind of abuse, not that I'm one to judge

That assertion was discussed and dismissed. You can't be that special to build a website, and go for interviews via the dole. Last time I say it some people are just wronguns no other explanation is required.

I will say I don't think that's close to what the medical community would say. I take pills to stay on the straight and narrow, and know people who do the same to prevent going into full jesus mode. Many of them high functioning and successful. I don't think Paul's going to be up for any business accolades, but the same kind of rules apply.

as I said though, not one to judge, but if I was in a spot where I genuinely felt the lad was a danger I would discuss it privately, have words with the proper people and leave him be.

Where's the fun in that though? :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

He gets even worse. He refuses to apologise to Routledge who is still a black piece of shit, now he's abusing John Higgins dead fatha for the crime of being Scottish.

I know where the bloke lives now, and if he says one more offensive or racist thing, because he's upsetting fucking people and it's not right, I'll make the OB aware.

And your bestest bud ContraryTree?

Nothing Ant....

Meanwhile, Ant will either sneak me off ignore, have a peak and say nothing or type his usual bile with a furry animal pic.

Or will he see what Ive typed and go with double bluff. :icon_lol:

Why not Christmas contrary then? Or that contrary bloke, Christmas tree? :icon_lol: you cant

thought you had started this thread for a mpment

Why not Christmas contrary then? Or that contrary bloke, Christmas tree? :icon_lol: you cant

Nearly 70 posts in still doing nothing but being a spastic, on a forum you apparently don't like using but couldn't even flounce from properly, even paulwyn managed to stay away after buggering off in a huff :rolleyes:

Where did I say I was never posting again like? I took a break from posting to prove or disprove whether I was the driving force in wanker arguments and people like you acting the cock. What I witnessed during this break was Leazes deteriorate further mentally, and you continue to be a supercharged prick, perhaps an even bigger one. The fact is that I'm required on here.

Nearly 70 posts in still doing nothing but being a spastic, on a forum you apparently don't like using but couldn't even flounce from properly, even paulwyn managed to stay away after buggering off in a huff :rolleyes:

Where did I say I was never posting again like? I took a break from posting to prove or disprove whether I was the driving force in wanker arguments and people like you acting the cock. What I witnessed during this break was Leazes deteriorate further mentally, and you continue to be a supercharged prick, perhaps an even bigger one. The fact is that I'm required on here.

Reasonably sure you did, have a search (although i'd assume with your deleted account those locked threads have gone also), considering you disabled/got your account deleted, if it was just a break why bother?, didn't see CT doing that.

@Bold bit- you're not honestly.

anyways time to finish up and head home.

To avoid any temptation to pull people up for talking shit, a real weakness I have. Even when I wasn't posting and reading your posts I couldn't help thinking "If I had an account, I'd be reminding him of how much of a prick he is right now"

You didn't take a breather, you were banned. And it's the person who is banned, not just the account.

Thanks for confirming your identity btw

Is that what they call a backhanded compliment or what? :icon_lol:

Highest compliment one could pay, but........I didn't pipe down till I got beaten up so badly I ended up with more metal in me face than the T1000.

You didn't take a breather, you were banned. And it's the person who is banned, not just the account.

I thought the fall out from Stevegate was that all mods had to agree to bannings Craig? Nothing to do with me but I remember that was the stated new policy at the time.

I thought the fall out from Stevegate was that all mods had to agree to bannings Craig? Nothing to do with me but I remember that was the stated new policy at the time.

Aye, they did.

Reasonably sure you did, have a search (although i'd assume with your deleted account those locked threads have gone also), considering you disabled/got your account deleted, if it was just a break why bother?, didn't see CT doing that.

@Bold bit- you're not honestly.

anyways time to finish up and head home.

To avoid any temptation to pull people up for talking shit, a real weakness I have. Even when I wasn't posting and reading your posts I couldn't help thinking "If I had an account, I'd be reminding him of how much of a prick he is right now"

:icon_lol: