well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeh I mean he could probably post on twitter or any board he wants if he wasn't so desperate to reveal himself.

He almost always mentions he's ''an avid Bristol Rovers'' fan - possibly the only one ever to support Newcastle as well and to be quite frank another attention seeking ploy. He always has a similar name and number.

If he really wanted to post hassle free he could do it in disguise. Apart from on here :rolleyes:

I'd dig him oot in no time even if he didn't give those clues away. It's how he types man and the things he says. "good episode of the young doctors on lol seen this one before, i think this is the one where the bold man gets sunbernt on his head lol". Total wrongun.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'PAUL IS A GOOD MAN' signature still makes me laugh!

Whether he is or isn't* it's not like that matters in a witch hunt. :rolleyes:

*clearly the latter

Get it signed then you lazy mugs...lets prove that there's no victimless crime on the internet. We can't go to the football club, or the press wi 54 shitey signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/sig...?18921969&1

What did signature 66 do to get rejected then Stevie? :rolleyes:

Something about me lusting after anal sex with Paul Dobison, Tom can you add a poll to this thread yes or no?

Get it signed then you lazy mugs...lets prove that there's no victimless crime on the internet. We can't go to the football club, or the press wi 54 shitey signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/sig...?18921969&1

What did signature 66 do to get rejected then Stevie? :D

The 'PAUL IS A GOOD MAN' signature still makes me laugh!

Whether he is or isn't* it's not like that matters in a witch hunt. :rolleyes:

*clearly the latter

:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

PAULWYNUPDATE

Mac-Toon who used to post on here, canny lad, latest is Paul Wyn threatened to rape his wife and kid, how far can he go before he crosses a legal line. PaulR9 you'll be one of the first cunts to read this what do you think of such comments?

Love whenever this thread is updated. What happened to Mac-Toon anyway? Why did he stop posting, he was good crack.

He's a good lad, very much my type of kid, probably more so than anyone who's ever posted on here. The site doesn't work on his iphone nee more sadly.

PAULWYNUPDATE

Mac-Toon who used to post on here, canny lad, latest is Paul Wyn threatened to rape his wife and kid, how far can he go before he crosses a legal line. PaulR9 you'll be one of the first cunts to read this what do you think of such comments?

What has it got to do with me? But if your asking for my opinion then thats bang out of order.

PAULWYNUPDATE

What has it got to do with me? But if your asking for my opinion then thats bang out of order.

He's an associate of yours and so is his mother Iris.

Leave Iris out of this. She's got enough on her plate with her Paul and his waistband.

FYP

You line em up …

:icon_lol:

She's got nowt on her plate when he loosens his waistband mind.