well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stevie, if you're right I apologise but I'm certain that he's not Paul Wyn. He viewed my profile on here then sent me a message from twitter from TalkoftheToon2. That's why I don't think it is. Also, he would've given himself away more through his inability to hold his lip.

On the contrary you're Mystic Keg so you're probably bang on the money.

He only made the connection between you and your twitter account after I mentioned what paulwyn had said to you a few weeks ago.

The net is closing on Brockwell House, Blakelaw is all I can say.

If he can prove he's not paulwyn I'll say sorry.

like i said how can i prove that i'm not paul wyn

What kind of phone you got?

i haven't got a phone no more, whats that got to do with anything

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie, if you're right I apologise but I'm certain that he's not Paul Wyn. He viewed my profile on here then sent me a message from twitter from TalkoftheToon2. That's why I don't think it is. Also, he would've given himself away more through his inability to hold his lip.

He only made the connection between you and your twitter account after I mentioned what paulwyn had said to you a few weeks ago.

Case closed your honour.

Case closed your honour.

cos i aint got a phone i'm him, fucking hell the police must be head hunting you with those detective skills

Case closed your honour.

cos i aint got a phone i'm him, fucking hell the police must be head hunting you with those detective skills

31 year old and you haven't got a phone. Paulwyn never always posts on twitter "via web", 99.9% of people use web AND blackberry or iphone, but never just web.

Case closed your honour.

31 year old and you haven't got a phone. Paulwyn never always posts on twitter "via web", 99.9% of people use web AND blackberry or iphone, but never just web.

i don't need a mobile so don't have one (simple)

Geordieboy80, all you wanted to do was talk about your beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. you dont need this. you dont deserve it.

you know i already had a toon forum up and running til the server broke and my members left, now that i have starrted back up again and because of one member who has joined my new site and that i wanted to tell people about it i get all this shit now

I can see a pattern developing here. A few patterns actually.

that would be your knitting patterns then, as you got nowt better to do than accuse people of being someone they aint

The only way to apease him would be to post a photo of yourself doing something we'd ask you to do.

..... Any chance of a picture with a sign saying 'I'm not Paul Wyn'?

that would be your knitting patterns then, as you got nowt better to do than accuse people of being someone they aint

The only way to apease him would be to post a photo of yourself doing something we'd ask you to do.

That's why I was saying post a pic saying "LOOK AM NOT FUCKIN PAUL WYN", but conveniently he's one of 2% of 31 year old men who don't have a mobile phone.

Think about it, if you signed up to a new forum, and someone says here, you're paulwyn, you'd just say "shut up ya daft cunt" or ignore it. Too much of a fight going on here especially when you think 49 of his 50 posts have been regarding this subject. If it persisted I'd just leave personally, but isn't ironic a new toon site pops up and paulwyn finds his way to it, rather than one of the established boards, then for the first time ever someone like geordieboy80 pops a long defending a member, then in one post from MacToon changes his mind. Also evidence of victimlike mentality seen before, I'll say no more about it, but my position is clear.

A naa who ye are n'aal and when 200 have signed the petition the Chronicle will as well.
good for them, but like i keep saying i am not paul wyn, END OF!

I reckon this lad is having a rise out of you Stevie, with some sort of double-bluff ironic imitation shit.

That's why I was saying post a pic saying "LOOK AM NOT FUCKIN PAUL WYN", but conveniently he's one of 2% of 31 year old men who don't have a mobile phone.

there you go

there you go

I apologise then.

there you go

I apologise then.

ok

I can tell you now Wyn is I.P banned because we have a list of the amount of time he's tried to log in (313) and every single I.P address he's used. :lol:

(As Craig eluded to above!)

Just out of interest, what happens if you post from a mobile? Is that the same IP as your home pc or is it fixed or changes depending whether your using McDonalds wifi etc.

Then your mobile IP simply gets listed against your account. It's a combination of user account and IP address(es).